ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Anxiety Disorders, OCD & PTSD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Anxiety Disorders, OCD & PTSD A forum to discuss Anxiety, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Simple Phobias, and Social Anxiety Disorder

Old 10-12-17, 11:36 AM

Charmcityguy22 is on a distinguished road
This is driving me crazy

Sorry new post but I've been dealing with issues where my whole body goes numb during the day,it just happens randomly and last for an hour or until I take my does of Ativan then goes away,I take concerta daily and have nerve damage issues,but if I goes away with Ativan it must be anxiety,I went and saw my doctor yesterday and got a bunch of text done but he is still trying to figure out what it is.its crazy.when it happens I take 0.5 mgs of Ativ an and it's goes away for the most part but when I take a 1mg does it goes away completely it's just a weird body feeling and it always turn on Panic mode which makes it worse until the ativan kicks in
Old 10-12-17, 11:37 AM

Charmcityguy22 is on a distinguished road
Re: This is driving me crazy

Sorry im in panic mode again so it's hard to type