ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-17, 12:33 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,047 Times in 2,185 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future
Re: Today I am grateful for... (Part II)

My councillor pointing out where I go wrong in my recovery and my ability to adjust when I realize she is right
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-14-17), Letching Gray (05-04-17)
Old 04-30-17, 12:12 PM
Mindful moderator

Thanked 5,047 Times in 2,185 Posts
Hermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant futureHermus has a brilliant future

Got a bike that has been of my uncle. Almost new.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-01-17), Letching Gray (05-04-17)
Old 05-01-17, 03:34 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,488 Times in 4,655 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
Got a bike that has been of my uncle. Almost new.
This news gives me reason to be happy.

To me, bicycles = joy. Riding, seeing, building, fixing.

Cheers,
Ian
Letching Gray (05-04-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-17, 10:27 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,052 Times in 5,982 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

This evening.
Now granted...I took some adderall this after noon, which I'm suppose to be off of now...but dang, the last few days has been real rough on me because I've been so absolutely exhausted and tired.
And I was today, but I want to get a couple of things done here...so I took a couple spare adderalls I have on hand.
10 minutes later I was fast asleep! lol
But then I woke up after only 15 or 20 minutes, and omg I feel great now!

I was very so depressed last night. I really needed a good feeling night like tonight.

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-03-17), Letching Gray (05-04-17), stef (05-04-17)
Old 05-03-17, 11:23 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 15,897 Times in 8,043 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for ADD Forums and the people here. You've made a big difference in my life.

aeon (05-04-17), Letching Gray (05-04-17), psychopathetic (05-04-17), stef (05-04-17)
Old 05-05-17, 09:37 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

3 things...

Went to the doctor's today...my A1C is 7.3!!! I know that's still a little high, but my doc actually says with the high amounts of insulin I'm on...he doesn't want me below 7.
I feel great though! I've been anywhere from 10-13 ever since I developed diabetes, never dropping under a 10. Great news for me!

2.) my doc sent a request to a near by sleep center...so hopefully very soon I can really start taking my sleep issues by the horns and start gaining some control. I'm so sick of my sleep problems. It's making me very physically and mentally unwell.

3.) Adderall. I could just about cry today because I feel SO much better today then I did yesterday (where I took no adderall and was super groggy and depressed and everything felt slow and heavy. Even just breathing felt heavy and bothersome.
My pill doc wants me off adderall. But there's just no way. I see her monday again and I'm going to open up with her and ask her not to take me off. It means way too much to my well being right now. If she still wants me off, I'll ask her for her opions on me seeking a second opion elsewhere.

...Oh! And I've lost 10 pounds since my last doc appointment too (haha I'm still Waaaaaay too big).

I think adderall is just about a miracle drug for me (when I take enough of it). It's amazing to me what a day and night difference it makes. To go from feeling so damn low just a day ago...to awake and alert with no overwhelming exhaustion? I don't know but I love it.

Sorry for typos. Typed this up on my cell phone.

Today is such a nice day!

((((((((((((((TODAY))))))))))))))

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-05-17)
Old 05-22-17, 11:52 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 15,897 Times in 8,043 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

The people here have made me tougher. I can't thank them enough.
psychopathetic (05-23-17)
Old 05-23-17, 09:06 PM

I just won a random contest on youtube for a couple of promo cards for a game I'm wanting to get into (not sure I'll ever get into it now...it was a star wars game I wanted my mom to get into with me).
The cards are selling for about $40 each on ebay...so that's cool (I've no desire to sell them. I'll just cherish them and keep them as a reminder of winning the contest! lol).
And it was from a couple of people who do a lot of videos on a different star wars game me and my mom were into (x-wing miniatures game), who I've had a ton of respect for and have visited quite a lot with over the last couple of years.
I only had a 2 in 7,400+ chance of winning...and somehow...I won!

It's just been a rough week, and this made my day! A nice pick me up!!
I wish I could call my mom and tell her. She'd have been excited for me lol. I already miss having her there for me to nerd out to lols.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (05-23-17)
Old Today, 07:12 PM
ADDvanced Member

Quiescent is on a distinguished road

Today I am grateful to have less symptoms that are painful, but I won't be taking anymore medication for them for awhile, so I'm grateful today is less harsh than tomorrow and so on. Just wish I could keep it like this.

- "There will always be something better out there, so if you want to wait for something better, you will always be waiting" - Me

- "Negative thoughts, words, and paths are only noise for the signal for our brains. Just like the Signal to Noise ratio is for sound devices, the more noise we have, the less signal we have." - Me