ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > United States Referrals > United States - Southern U.S. > North Carolina
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-17, 04:30 PM

diamondgeode is on a distinguished road
Doctor suggestions near raleigh/cary?

I haven't been officially diagnosed, which makes me concerned about going to a doctor that doesn't like to prescribe medication for ADD. I can't afford to go to a bunch of appointments to find one. I've heard Dr. Jennifer Schmidt, but i don't know if ADD is one of her focuses anymore. Anyone have any info or recommendations??
Old 09-07-17, 04:39 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,310 Times in 13,286 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doctor suggestions near raleigh/cary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeode View Post
I haven't been officially diagnosed, which makes me concerned about going to a doctor that doesn't like to prescribe medication for ADD. I can't afford to go to a bunch of appointments to find one. I've heard Dr. Jennifer Schmidt, but i don't know if ADD is one of her focuses anymore. Anyone have any info or recommendations??
Have you checked the carolinas' sections?

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.