ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Visual Arts, Photography and Artwork A place for ADD Forum members to showcase their creative photography and/or any 2-D and 3-D art in other mediums.

Old 05-16-17, 01:05 PM

RextheDog is on a distinguished road
I'm new here. I paint things.

An art major in college, I didn't finish and get a degree. Ended up working most of my life in the home building business in some fashion or other. When I lost my job in the spring of 2009, I was like "OK, I can find another job." The housing market had just crashed here in the USA. I did find another job, but that business also laid me off a year after I started there. Money issues. Had to let someone go. blah blah blah.

So about four years ago, I decided that I'd like to spend some of my free time painting, since getting a job was going nowhere. So I painted some things, made a Facebook page, sold a few here and there - but right now we are trying to sell our house, and I repainted the room I was using as a makeshift studio. Don't want to get paint all over the walls again. ( OK, and doors and windows and ceiling. LOL )

I do mostly funky, colorful folk art. Some are more folk art that others. Last year I really got into donkeys. LOL My wife loves 'em. Esp. miniature ones.

Emre22 (09-10-17), TheGreatKing (09-10-17)
Old 09-10-17, 06:53 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

TheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: I'm new here. I paint things.

Awesome donkeys!