ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Aspergers/Autism Spectrum/PDD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-17, 03:07 AM
Suspended Account

wonderboy has a spectacular aura aboutwonderboy has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Re: Autism: "heartbreak" or acceptance?

https://youtu.be/inxIM1aGvZY
Old 09-11-17, 12:10 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Batman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Autism: "heartbreak" or acceptance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderboy View Post
He makes some good points about breaking down the stereotypes.. and yet at the same time he appears to have unusually fluid speech and a "presence" that I typically associate with NT speakers.

Perhaps vocal disfluency is another stereotype (which I have) that I'm thrusting on him?

At that age--I read 15?--I wouldn't have been able to even understand the material he wrote for that speech, let alone present it with such confidence. So, again... envious.