ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > United States Referrals > United States - Midwest > Wisconsin
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-05, 04:20 PM
Jr Member

Katchup2002 is on a distinguished road
Moving

Hi there! I'm the non-ADD fiancee to a wonderful guy. We're going to be moving down to the Kenosha/Racine area (hopefully as far as I'm concerned) by the end of next summer. The thing that he is most concerned about with moving is the fact that it is so hard for him to meet people. So, I was thinking maybe if there was someone down there that we could meet BEFORE moving it would be easier on him. We go down there about once every two months b/c my parents live nearby.

I'd appreciate it! We are leaving most of our friends behind in Minnesota with the move. Thanks!