ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-18, 12:10 AM

Nitenurse is on a distinguished road
Experiences with meds

Thoughts or experience with wellbutrin? Has anyone tried the provigil?
Old 02-27-18, 05:29 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,189 Times in 14,310 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Experiences with meds

Is this for adhd?

I carried a watermelon?
Old 02-27-18, 02:10 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,193 Posts
ToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond repute

For some people (and this is for all medications really!), it works extremely well ... on depression and with some ADHD symptoms ...

Some people don't find it effective at all, and others report lots of bad side effects.

In my case, Wellbutrin brought me a new life and relieved depression and some ADHD (not all) symptoms. But your mileage may vary ...

Unfortunately there is no way to figure out the effect of a medication until you try it .... and see how your body and mind react.

The science of medication hasn't evolved past trial-and-error at this point.

Good luck.

Tone
The Following User Says Thank You to ToneTone For This Useful Post:
PoppnNSailinMan (02-28-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-18, 09:57 PM
Jr Member

tristmegitus2 is on a distinguished road

My mother is on Wellbutrin from a contrive medication she is on which is a active ingredient. She was wondering what was causing her to have a "mood lift" and she was feeling positive feelings. It can also be used as a quit smoking aid since it works on the same receptors that cigarettes do. However, I've asked some people about their experience and they said nothing but bad side effects. Every reacts differently on one drug, it can be a drug that significantly relieve symptoms compared to something that is not tolerable.