ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-17, 01:50 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Big Successes

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
Check my credit today

750!
Awesome!

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
daveddd (12-15-17), psychopathetic (12-17-17)
Old 12-15-17, 01:53 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,261 Times in 5,501 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouslyadd View Post
Awesome!
Thanks. At a low point in my life I was under 500. (Not to be taken as someone falling into hard times is low. I was low)
anonymouslyadd (12-15-17)
Old 12-17-17, 12:42 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,053 Times in 7,497 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
Check my credit today

750!
haha nice!!!

How impulsive are you? You think you'll be able to maintain your score? Or are you in danger of opening up a line of credit and splurging or something?

I had a good credit score for a very short period of time once...lol, I'm not so good at controlling myself when it comes to money

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (12-17-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-18, 11:52 AM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Started my next semester of college in August, and:
  • Made myself do at least 8 school assignments each week for the first couple of months. As a result, I now have 3 As and a B+, and I only need to do 5 or 6 here on out to keep that momentum. At this rate, I’ll have my A.S. by the end of next summer, and my B.A.S. a couple years later.
  • Started exercising heavily 4-5 days a week, and mildly on other days. I’m focusing better now, and everything feels less stressful. Everything. My greatest regret from high school is that I quit exercising regularly after I quit the track team. I felt like I didn’t have enough spare time, but you only need to set aside 30-60 minutes to see the benefits, and they’re more than large enough to compensate for the lost time.
  • The beauty of it is, amphetamines make exercise easier. They increase stamina, strength, and pain tolerance, which is why they’re banned in professional sports. In return, exercise makes stimulants work better. It’s so simple that I can’t believe I didn’t take advantage of it sooner.
  • Added meditation to my daily schedule. It’s not some mystical cure-all for psychological issues, but it makes it easier to experience emotions without getting carried away by them.
  • Started writing regularly again.
  • Have a girlfriend now. It’s an online relationship, but I’ve learned to accept the opportunities that arise for me.

Last edited by Adenosine; 10-06-18 at 12:04 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-11-18), psychopathetic (10-11-18)
Old 10-11-18, 08:27 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of good things done today.

got some tubing for my oxygen machine...so I can start using that again.
(Not to be confused with my cpap machine...which I've used every single night since I've had it).

And I had a lady from my therapy center come over today who's going to start helping me with all sorts of things to try and get my life back in order a bit.
One thing she wants to do is to help me get my apartment clean. And I mean clean! Not just picked up.
She's willing to do things really slowly...like working on things for just 1 hour per week for now.
Today I picked up all the trash on my kitchen counters (there was quite a lot!) and she swept my kitchen floor...and then we moved some boxes full of stuff out of the way in my living room and gathered the small amount of trash in there as well.

It's really made a big difference!

She'll be back on Tuesday

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-11-18), stef (10-12-18)
Old 10-12-18, 02:54 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,028 Times in 13,127 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to work freelance and this is really shaping up nicely.
I get assistance through the french unemployment agency for this.
So, this morning I got up at 7 am. Because I'm excited about my project and looking forward to my "workday".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-12-18), Little Missy (10-12-18), psychopathetic (10-12-18), tudorose (10-12-18)
Old 10-12-18, 03:05 AM

That is SO awesome Stefs! I'm so happy for you!!

(((((((Stef-Stefs)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-12-18), stef (10-12-18)