ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-20, 07:58 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

i have foundation engineering course tomorrow, got 8 hours left to sleep
i remember that i was whining about not being able to sleep
now i feel sleepy but i don't want to, life is weird
i was playing a online zombie game . met with nice crew, i hope i wont back my old gaming habit. because i know that i can't put limits on myself
i realized that i played for 6 hours ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (02-18-20), namazu (02-11-20)
Old 02-13-20, 12:28 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,539 Times in 787 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Application: Your signature
Me: Prints my name quick and sloppy
Application: Now print your name
Me: Prints my name slowly and neatly

Am I the only one who does this?
mctavish23 (02-18-20)
Old 02-14-20, 08:10 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,653 Times in 7,941 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

This should be all over the news but few I’ve spoken to have heard of this good or positive news. It’s a shame talking about all the death, illness and spreading of the corona virus is the only info, I’ve heard from the mainstream media. I found this and wanted to share.

Quote:
California lab says it discovered coronavirus vaccine in 3 hours

Fox Business
Evie Fordham
Fox BusinessFebruary 13, 2020
An American biotech company says it created a coronavirus vaccine three hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence on Jan. 9, and now scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals is based in Pennsylvania, but scientists in its laboratory in San Diego made the discovery.

NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR, DEATHS RISE

"We have an algorithm which we designed, and we put the DNA sequence into our algorithm and came up with the vaccine in that short amount of time," Inovio's research and development director Dr. Trevor Smith told KVUE.

China has reported 254 new daily deaths and a spike in new daily virus cases of 15,152, after new methodology was applied in the hardest-hit province of Hubei as to how cases are categorized.

CORONAVIRUS TREATMENT MAY COME FROM AN UNEXPECTED PLACE

Inovio's vaccine for COVID-19, as health officials have named the virus, could be ready as early as this summer. Inovio's stock jumped to $5.32 a share a few days after the company announced it was selected to work on a coronavirus vaccine. Shares are now at $3.34, back to where they were a month ago.

The American company is partnering with Beijing Advaccine, a Chinese company, to work on the vaccine.
I also read there’s another American company claiming to have a vaccine ready for testing in about 90 days.

Happy Valentines Day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-15-20), mctavish23 (02-18-20)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-20, 11:27 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,956 Times in 6,239 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I had a nice female to kiss n snuggle up w tonight or any night for that matter..
Old 02-15-20, 12:07 AM
Contributor

SashaBV will become famous soon enough

No reputable company would ever make claims like...presto, change, instant vaccine! So there's no vaccine, but I'm sure it did wonders for their stock prices! There is a vaccine for Ebola, but it's unknown when it'll be used for anything but "compassionate use". Now corona viruses change and mutate so frequently that even IF a vaccine is developed this year, it might be obsolete by the next outbreak..or even from one month to the next.
The Following User Says Thank You to SashaBV For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (02-20-20)
Old 02-15-20, 01:37 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,653 Times in 7,941 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaBV View Post
No reputable company would ever make claims like...presto, change, instant vaccine! Now corona viruses change and mutate so frequently that even IF a vaccine is developed this year, it might be obsolete by the next outbreak..or even from one month to the next.
Is Johnson & Johnson reputable enough? They said in 2 weeks they cracked the genetic code of the virus. They expect to have a vaccine in 8-12 mos. Maybe you should let them know about how fast the virus mutates and that they’re wasting their time.

https://www.jnj.com/latest-news/what...ohnson-vaccine
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (02-20-20)
Old 02-15-20, 03:14 PM

Thanked 22,761 Times in 12,225 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

35 with blazing winter sun!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-15-20), mctavish23 (02-18-20), namazu (02-15-20)
Old 02-15-20, 04:56 PM

Thanked 27,281 Times in 12,721 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

We're all the way up to 45 now, a couple of hours after lunch. I heard a bunch
more snow/ice come sliding off the roof this morning, crashing down on the
wheelchair ramp. If I end up in a wheelchair full time, I'll have to see about
getting that ramp covered!

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-15-20), mctavish23 (02-20-20), namazu (02-15-20)
Old 02-15-20, 05:01 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,946 Times in 14,156 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

we have a storm here
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (02-15-20), mctavish23 (02-18-20), namazu (02-15-20)
Old 02-15-20, 08:40 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,654 Times in 10,925 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
we have a storm here
What effects is Dennis having by you?
The Following User Says Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (02-18-20)
Old 02-18-20, 09:39 PM

Thanked 10,404 Times in 3,269 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation

Stef,

Of course you knew! I forgot you're a hardcore European football fan.

Here's something I came across recently that I think you'll like

I'm a huge Georgia Bulldog fan; especially football. Our QB this year, Jake

Fromm, is from Warner Robins, Ga., which is next door to my hometown of

Macon. He's declared for the upcoming NFL Draft, and recently went to the

Super Bowl. While there, he received an "official" State Farm t-shirt,

designating him as "Jake Fromm State Farm"

UR Welcome
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-18-20), Little Missy (02-19-20), Lunacie (02-18-20), namazu (02-18-20), stef (02-19-20)
Old 02-19-20, 03:54 AM

Thanked 27,651 Times in 13,374 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Hardcore fan is rough - waiting for weeks, for the Champions League knockout round; Paris lost to Dortmund (who played brillantly and their players collectively probably make half the salary of Neymar alone and the Paris coach was almost incoherent in postgame interviews) ; and in the other game, Liverpool lost 1-0, highest scoring team in the UK.

more games tonight, and Europa league Thursday...it's going to be a long week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (02-19-20), mctavish23 (02-20-20)
Old 02-19-20, 09:50 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,539 Times in 787 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

When the number of my posts is just one number short of a number divisible by 10, I'm like... quick, make another random posts! LOL jk
mctavish23 (02-20-20), SashaBV (02-19-20)
Old 02-20-20, 08:50 AM

Thanked 10,404 Times in 3,269 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation

Stef,

Good luck to all your teams. I plead ignorance to soccer/football teams, but admire the

athletes for what it takes to play such a grueling sport at that level. Hope all is well.

Robert
The Following User Says Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
stef (02-20-20)
Old 02-20-20, 01:07 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

i have lack of appetite , i have been like this for 4 days. I only eat 1 meal , 1+ small meal
i don't even feel hungry, just smoking and drinking coffee with empty stomach is disturbing my stomach so i eat in order to not experience gastritis
i was thinking about losing few kilos but not like this, it is unhealthy

i know that it is has nothing to do with my medications because even if i dont use, it doesnt matter

i hope it is not sign of a health problem :/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-20-20), namazu (02-20-20), stef (02-20-20)