ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-18, 02:42 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,107 Times in 13,165 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
Some don't have any hyperactive symptoms, only inattentive.

If I didn't have some impulsive symptoms, I'd be only inattentive.
Fuzzy, we seem to have some symptoms in common and well I have never doubted my diagnosis.
my psy was explaining something and said " you see, with hyperactives..." and I interrupted, "but I'm not hyperactive!" and he said "well sure, but your MIND is hyperactive".

btw I trust this Dr 100%. I said (kind of ashamed/ hoping not to appear drug-seeking), that I had a lot more anxiety than I had realized, especially in stressful situations and he looked me in the eye for a couple of seconds and said "I'll add something to your prescription". 1/2 to 1 tablet of a benzo, take as necessary. I didn't have to justify or argue anything. this is rare as french psychiatry is generally anti-meds.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-15-18), Little Missy (11-14-18), Lunacie (11-14-18), psychopathetic (11-14-18), willow129 (11-17-18)
Old 11-14-18, 08:27 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,372 Times in 7,648 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

hits me out of the blue

i just wanted to go hang out with her today. nothing special...just go sit with her for awhile you know?

now i feel sick to my stomach.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
DanielGM1970 (11-14-18), SashaBV (11-18-18), stef (11-15-18)
Old 11-14-18, 08:34 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

It's like a hollow anger. An empty impossibility. An endless longing.

/sigh

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-14-18), Rebelyell (11-14-18), SashaBV (11-18-18), stef (11-15-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-18, 02:39 AM

Thanked 27,107 Times in 13,165 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

psycho, sometimes I still think "I have remember to ask my mom about that on Sunday" ( we used to call once a week), it's been 4 years already.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-15-18), Lunacie (11-15-18), psychopathetic (11-15-18), Rebelyell (11-15-18)
Old 11-15-18, 02:54 AM

(((Stef-Stef)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (11-15-18)
Old 11-15-18, 09:11 AM

Thanked 10,942 Times in 5,876 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

That's just something you don't forget especially if you were close to her and she was an awesome mom.had a co worker say last year one doesn't know true loneliness till you lose your mom.he has no idea how true that is his mom is still here.mines gonna be gone almost 18 years not a day goes by I don't miss her.big hugs pyscho..I understand what your going thru I really do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-15-18), Lunacie (11-15-18), psychopathetic (11-15-18), stef (11-15-18)
Old 11-15-18, 09:27 AM

Thanked 5,091 Times in 2,219 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

I lost my mum to betrayal. It hurt more than actually losing my Dad who I loved more. Dad passed away. He didn't abandon me. He didn't betray me and he didn't endanger my children. It was like she had died but was still alive. It hurt sooooo much. I pretend it doesn't anymore but it still hurts so much. I don't know why she threw me away.

Sorry for complaining. It's been 16 years I should be over it by now
acdc01 (11-15-18), Lunacie (11-15-18), midnightstar (11-15-18), psychopathetic (11-15-18), stef (11-15-18)
Old 11-15-18, 09:35 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,571 Times in 15,082 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

My son saw a cops business card under his windshield and a busted headlight and figured someone hit him in the college garage and was honest and reported it. But NO- there was a fight in the garage and the A-hole kicked in the door of one person's car and busted his headlight. He went to the station and the cop either needs a receipt that its been fixed or an estimate to fix it ASAP because apparently the amount of property damage affects what this guy will be charged with. Our deductible is 500$ which we dont have and I am hoping our body shop guy can get it in tomorrow and give us an estimate. Then what? How does this work. Do we need to sue or will this guy be forced to make restitution? Just one more headache that I do not need.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-15-18), psychopathetic (11-15-18), stef (11-15-18)
Old 11-15-18, 10:32 AM

Thanked 21,508 Times in 11,538 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Your insurance company will sue his insurance company unless the laws are different in N.J.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-15-18), psychopathetic (11-15-18)
Old 11-15-18, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
I lost my mum to betrayal. It hurt more than actually losing my Dad who I loved more. Dad passed away. He didn't abandon me. He didn't betray me and he didn't endanger my children. It was like she had died but was still alive. It hurt sooooo much. I pretend it doesn't anymore but it still hurts so much. I don't know why she threw me away.

Sorry for complaining. It's been 16 years I should be over it by now
Oh

(((((((Tudsy-Tud-Tuds)))))))

Don't be sorry. That's really tough...I can't even begin to imagine.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
tudorose (11-15-18)
Old 11-15-18, 02:50 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,818 Times in 13,483 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

(((((tudorose))))) you didn't deserve that betrayal
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (11-15-18), tudorose (11-15-18)
Old 11-16-18, 05:59 PM

Thanked 4,005 Times in 2,061 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Property Management companies are nearly all crap. At least in my area. If you have properties, better be ready to manage them yourself or hold the pm companies hand A Lot.

Also, I broke a computer on my computer class today. This will be the second computer I've broken. None of the other students have broken anything yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-16-18), psychopathetic (11-16-18)
Old 11-18-18, 04:31 PM

Thanked 30,349 Times in 13,985 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in such a lousy mood. I just want everyone to leave me alone. I'm just wallowing in depression. I don't want to celebrate. I just want to have a pity party. For one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-18-18), Lunacie (11-18-18)
Old 11-18-18, 04:46 PM

Thanked 26,075 Times in 12,165 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'm in such a lousy mood. I just want everyone to leave me alone. I'm just wallowing in depression. I don't want to celebrate. I just want to have a pity party. For one.
Oh, a party? Will there be refreshments?
If there will be popcorn, just try to keep me from being there!

I'd love to bring you a hug in person.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-18-18)
Old 11-18-18, 04:46 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,818 Times in 13,483 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

s Fuzzy
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-18-18)