ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Meditation and Spirituality
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-18, 08:02 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold
Meditation UGH

So I forgot to take my afternoon meds today. And I went to a restorative yoga class. Which means leaning on sh- staying in poses for like 5 minutes a piece and meditate. And people were late. People were noise. They overcrowded everyone to make a few extra bucks. Today work was extremely stressful and I broke something. And I'm still not smoking. So after all this my brain would not. stop. I tried my damndest to calm it down. After half the class was over I threw in the towel. I was like ok brain, f-ing do whatever you need to do.

Lesson learned. 1) some people are pretty much stuck on the meds. No matter how much I hate it I'm stuck this way. Just look at the bright side: you are probably way less medicated than I am.

Lesson 2) Some days it just isn't happening no matter how much you try. I have officially written off today. It sucked. It's over. I need my ativan and my weighted blanket.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-30-18), Little Missy (05-30-18)
Old 05-30-18, 11:52 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,016 Times in 14,807 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meditation UGH

I hate interuptions by people. In my AA meetings I get so distracted when people arrive late then shuffle in all loud and lumber up to the coffee before they sit down.

I carried a watermelon?