ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Sleeping
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-18, 03:48 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold
Cannot go back to sleep

So for about the past 3 weeks I've had problems waking up at 2 or 3 am most nights and being unable to go back to sleep. I'll just be wide awake. And for someone who 3 months ago used to sleep 11 hours a night the 5 or so I'm getting is not working for me.

Thing is I'm not sure where to start with this. I do know it still happens if I miss my afternoon Adderall dosage. I take all my meds at night and specifically klonopin, ambien, and zanaflex for sleep.

The adderall and the risperdal were started about 2 months ago. Could it be a delay onset side effect?

Anyone have anything like this happen? I like to go into my appointment informed but I'm just on so many things at this point I'm not even sure where to start.

Any input appreciated.
Old 06-26-18, 09:16 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

CharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to allCharlesH is a name known to all
Re: Cannot go back to sleep

Maybe it has sometime to do with the daylight being longer during summer?

I sometimes have rebound insomnia once the Ambien IR wears off (~4-5 hours afterwards). I don't get that with Sonata. But Sonata seems less potent at getting me to fall asleep.

Do you take the klonopin only at bedtime?
Old 06-27-18, 03:32 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold

Yeah. Klonopin 1mg at bedtime. For my anxiety if I need it I used my ativan 4-6mg depending on how bad the panic attack is. I tried just the Ambien and couldn't stay asleep and tried just the klonopin and couldn't get to sleep. maybe my klonopin is crapping out on me.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-18, 12:42 PM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

@LyrinMeow what did you end up doing to stop waking up at 2 or 3 am? I’m having that issue now..

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,