ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-18, 11:37 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,454 Times in 11,837 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Iam confused, put who in time out?

was coughing my guts up last night
The cough was being bad and needs to be put in time out, stood in the corner.

My daughter had a very bad cough last week and finally went to the doctor.

Are you using a cough medication? Drinking plenty of fluids? Resting a lot?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 07-07-18, 11:54 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,025 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
The cough was being bad and needs to be put in time out, stood in the corner.

My daughter had a very bad cough last week and finally went to the doctor.

Are you using a cough medication? Drinking plenty of fluids? Resting a lot?

I've had two lots of cough medicine and a throat lozenge so far today.

I didn't get a lot of rest last night, was coughing really bad I actually thought I was going to vommit
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (07-07-18)
Old 07-07-18, 09:55 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,368 Times in 7,153 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Iam confused, put who in time out?

was coughing my guts up last night
Your cough! lol
You said it was bad, so I was trying to be silly by pretending it was a person...a bad person...and needed to got to time out for being bad.

Yeah...I know I'm a dumb-dumb >.<'

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (07-08-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-18, 10:01 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,368 Times in 7,153 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I've been doing really good in life for 2 or 3 weeks there...taking some big strides...growing my confidence.
And then this whole past week I've been taking a step back. Binge eating and avoiding people. I've been so chronicly tired though!

Oh well. 2 steps forward...1 step back. I'm ready to get back up this week and continue on again.
I'm determined to make this summer the summer I find meaningful employment I can stick with!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (07-08-18), Lunacie (07-07-18)
Old 07-07-18, 10:33 PM

Thanked 21,170 Times in 11,327 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Agorophobia. Bad.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (07-08-18), Greyhound1 (07-08-18), Lunacie (07-07-18)
Old 07-08-18, 04:25 AM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Your cough! lol
You said it was bad, so I was trying to be silly by pretending it was a person...a bad person...and needed to got to time out for being bad.

Yeah...I know I'm a dumb-dumb >.<'

I think my cough needs spanking

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (07-08-18), psychopathetic (07-08-18)
Old 07-08-18, 05:40 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,456 Times in 14,482 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the 4th of July fireworks were last night rather than the 4th because it was a weekday. NJ just legalized some, none of the arial ones or the big ones, mostly sparklers and firecrackers. But because more are legal people just went over the bridge into PA and bought whatever they wanted. OK, fine.

I am over fireworks and am glad I do not haveto lie to my kids and pretend I like them. To each his own.
BUT then the neighborhood started booming and my poor dogs started shaking and hiding. They were so scared. We were at my neighbors' party and we made a gate between the two yards because we are pretty tight.
We had to carry sonnyboy home and he has cataracts. Duke was in my neighbors' bedroom. We finally got everyone in and I was exhausted from frying 30lbs of chicken and the A-holes who do not follow any rules decided that 10:45pm was the perfect time to shoot those super loud ones that sound like bombs...

My dogs were up my butt and I kept getting startled out of falling asleep. SO me and my canine entourage went downstairs to sleep on the recliner. As I was laying there waiting for sleep I feel this hot drippy breath on my face, and arms. Sonnyboy was like....drooling and panting in this weird way from fear. We tried to give him doggie valium but he wanted no part of it. So I didnt get to sleep until at least 1130 and woke up ON MY OWN st 5am. *sigh* What is wrong with following the rules and noise ordinances?

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (07-08-18), psychopathetic (07-08-18)
Old 07-09-18, 04:45 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold

I'm the most horrible person.

So my cat has had some issues with tummy troubles and she has a fluffy butt so things get all messed up. I needed to take her to get it shaved because she wouldn't let me do anything about it. (this was round 2). She was getting really mad at me for not letting her go to her spot on the bed with her stinky rear end.

So I asked my roommate to put her in the kennel and get her ready for me when I got home. He let her see the kennel. She knew what was up and there was no way she was coming out from under the bed.

So my roommate goes to his room and I call the vet to tell them I can't make it and as I hang up I hear her meow and walk out from under the bed. So I called her and she trotted over and i scooped her up and put her in the kennel. She was so happy to see me. I betrayed her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (07-09-18), midnightstar (07-10-18)
Old 07-09-18, 05:46 PM

Thanked 25,454 Times in 11,837 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyrinMeow View Post

So my cat has had some issues with tummy troubles and she has a fluffy butt so things get all messed up. I needed to take her to get it shaved because she wouldn't let me do anything about it. (this was round 2). She was getting really mad at me for not letting her go to her spot on the bed with her stinky rear end.

So I asked my roommate to put her in the kennel and get her ready for me when I got home. He let her see the kennel. She knew what was up and there was no way she was coming out from under the bed.

So my roommate goes to his room and I call the vet to tell them I can't make it and as I hang up I hear her meow and walk out from under the bed. So I called her and she trotted over and i scooped her up and put her in the kennel. She was so happy to see me. I betrayed her.
I don't understand. What makes you a horrible person here?

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 07-09-18, 07:20 PM

Thanked 29,578 Times in 13,638 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I know the feeling but you are trying to help her. Did o
YouK manage to go to the vet? i hope she's better soon.
Old 07-10-18, 02:22 AM

Quote:

You didn't betray her

Old 07-10-18, 04:30 AM

Ebony died because i started cleaning the cutlery in the wrong order.

Last edited by midnightstar; 07-10-18 at 04:58 AM..
Old 07-10-18, 07:54 AM

Thanked 21,170 Times in 11,327 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ebony died because i started cleaning the cutlery in the wrong order.
Make sure you do it the other way and then go get some professional help. Please.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
LyrinMeow (07-10-18), midnightstar (07-10-18)
Old 07-10-18, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Make sure you do it the other way and then go get some professional help. Please.

I was getting help months back but the charity can only offer a limited number of sessions so until I pass my driving test I'm stuck because I can't get anywhere :/

The buses suck :/

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
LyrinMeow (07-10-18)
Old 07-10-18, 04:46 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was getting help months back but the charity can only offer a limited number of sessions so until I pass my driving test I'm stuck because I can't get anywhere :/

The buses suck :/
I remember the buses. They really really do suck. You'll get there soon enough!
The Following User Says Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (07-10-18)