ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,781 Times in 11,981 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
My back hurts today and all I feel like doing is being a bum. Finally, I have the whole day off without any obligations and all I want to do is lay around.

Seems like work, stress and responsibilities are my only motivating factors. Why can't I get motivated to ever do anything fun or enjoyable? My brain only finds motivation in fear, anxiety and stress.
Maybe you are so tired from your working days that you just don't have any energy left for fun things.

Having said that stress responsibility and pressure are my most reliable motivators as well.

I hope you are enjoying your day off...even if you are just bumming about.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (Yesterday), Greyhound1 (Yesterday), Letching Gray (Yesterday), namazu (Today), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermus View Post
In Holland we say chips, but we pronounce it as ships, to add to the confusion. That's what the British call crisps and the Americans chips.
The exception are tortilla chips, which are actually more crisp like.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 16,341 Times in 9,231 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

So I still don't understand why Ebony went from being in a really happy, relaxed and playful mood last night to being in a grumpy mood suddenly during the night and came up onto the bed growling and grumbling and fretting As far as I could see, there was nothing outside that is normally a trigger for her, and I think she was pulling on her fur last night as well she was so upset

Tried Feliway over the past few weeks and apart from last night it seemed to be making a difference but the fur pulling is something she's never done before.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Letching Gray (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM

Still feeling crappy. I keep making up conversations in my head telling off people but it's only because I'm in a bad mood.

I wish I could sleep but there's still so much to do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (Yesterday), Little Missy (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM

Thanked 16,306 Times in 8,758 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

ugh! The Bath People called LOL to change her schedule and they can not do that! So naturally, when I try to call them back they close at some ridiculously not normal time.

oh well! It's not MY bath. I'll fix it tomorrow.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Still feeling crappy. I keep making up conversations in my head telling off people but it's only because I'm in a bad mood.

It's all done (hubby did a lot) and it's not even midnight yet. I was looking forward to some good addfing but There aren't many threads to post in.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM

Thanked 16,306 Times in 8,758 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's all done (hubby did a lot) and it's not even midnight yet. I was looking forward to some good addfing but There aren't many threads to post in.
There will be! I gotta Frisbee a chicken pie to LOL and we'll get down with some fun.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
Contributor

Letching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tge hospital called. Fuzzling might have another uti.

They've asked for another sample to ensure that the last one wasn't just contaminated (that's the hope that it was just contamination and she doesn't actually have another infection). It's incredibly complicated to get a urine sample from a baby. Basically you have to wait for hours with a bowl ready to catch the urine qhen they finally pee. I mostly miss lt. It happens so quickly.

Anyway I've decided not to worry too much about it. For now. Today I need to ficus on getting a urine sample container from somewhere. Tomorrow I'll do the catch and if it really turns out to be a uti I'll worry abd feel bad when I get the results. That's the plan.

In reality I'm feeling pretty bad and sad and worried already.
Thanks for honoring us with who you are.
The Following User Says Thank You to Letching Gray For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Contributor

Letching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to beholdLetching Gray is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
So I still don't understand why Ebony went from being in a really happy, relaxed and playful mood last night to being in a grumpy mood suddenly during the night and came up onto the bed growling and grumbling and fretting As far as I could see, there was nothing outside that is normally a trigger for her, and I think she was pulling on her fur last night as well she was so upset

Tried Feliway over the past few weeks and apart from last night it seemed to be making a difference but the fur pulling is something she's never done before.
The way a crow
Shook down on me
The dust of snow
From a hemlock tree

Has given my heart
A change of mood
And saved some part
Of a day I had rued.

R Frost
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Letching Gray For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Yesterday), namazu (Today)
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Contributor

Quote:

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other soundís the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.