ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Vyvanse
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)

Old 02-11-16, 07:04 PM

hookem001 is on a distinguished road
Vyvanse dosage

I was recently prescribed Vyvanse by doctor. I have suffered from ADD symptoms my entire life but have never been on medication for it because I tried alternative methods. But, I have a friend who has been on Vyvanse for a long time and he me try it a couple times just to see if it helped and was something I would be interested in and worth going to the doctor and paying for. I tried it and it was a tremendous help. I felt great all day long and had great focus and drive. My doctor prescribed me to 30mg first and I am going back in a month to discuss how it has worked. I am taking the 30 right now and I am experiencing a few good effects. I do have increased focus and work well throughout the day but it seems to make me quiet and even not feel that great. When I took the 50mg I was much more talkative and outgoing than on the 30mg. Does this mean the dosage is not high enough, or are these the normal effects and I should keep my dosage the same?