ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-19, 03:41 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,733 Times in 14,133 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
For a week I felt normal... but now I am back to normal

Funny, isn't it, the gap between what we think is normal and what actually is normal for us.

Two weeks ago I was on holiday. I went to the gym everyday and swam a lot. I was in a great mood
I'd stopped both anti depressants and stimulants and was still fine. I kept thinking: I feel so normal. So healthy. No darkness. Just human.

Now I'm back. Incapable of focussing at work. Spending each evening binge eating (cereals but without cereals...just milk and a dozen spoons of sugar) and crisps though I don't even like crisps. The tiniest thing irritates me and I keep thinking about all the little ways hubby has wronged me since I have met him. Etc. And really, this is my normal isn't it? This is how I have spent most of my life. Not the utopia from the sunny island that I lived for a week but this. I don't like it but tjis is normal. I took two steps forward and now I'm back in the quagmire. This is where I live.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
20thcenturyfox (06-17-19), aeon (06-15-19), kwalk (06-18-19), namazu (06-15-19), PoppnNSailinMan (06-18-19)
Old 06-15-19, 05:43 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,068 Times in 15,337 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For a week I felt normal... but now I am back to normal

Why did you stop your meds?

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (06-16-19), aeon (06-15-19)
Old 06-15-19, 08:35 AM
Contributor

qanda is a glorious beacon of lightqanda is a glorious beacon of lightqanda is a glorious beacon of lightqanda is a glorious beacon of lightqanda is a glorious beacon of light
Re: For a week I felt normal... but now I am back to normal

When my mom stops taking her insulin her sugar skyrockets and she feels like ****. That's her normal. Start taking your meds again so you can be well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qanda For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (06-16-19), aeon (06-15-19), SashaBV (08-08-19)
Sponsored Links