ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Women with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Women with ADD/ADHD This forum is for women to discuss issues related to being a woman with AD/HD.

Old 08-27-17, 08:37 PM
Forum ADDvocate

425runner has a spectacular aura about425runner has a spectacular aura about
ADD meds and HRT

Any of you ladies on HRT? My ovaries don't produce hormones anymore so my gyno put me on estradiol creme and testosterone creme, my blood levels after 8 weeks on it has improved, but I don't have any motivation or energy I used to have. Also, I end up taking all of my prescribed Dexedrine in two weeks!

Has anyone else noticed this? I've cut back on the estrogen because it caused muscle atrophy - I mean I workout, eat right, spend $$ on supplements, and then all my gains turned into fat
Old 08-28-17, 04:28 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 30,230 Times in 13,786 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ADD meds and HRT

What do you mean you end up taking all your dexedrine in 2 weeks? Do you mean your doctor has you increase it and thats why?

I carried a watermelon?
Old 12-20-17, 06:42 PM
ADDvanced Member

Gypsy Willow has a spectacular aura aboutGypsy Willow has a spectacular aura about
Re: ADD meds and HRT

I just got back on HRT and I've been able to decrease my Adderall dosage per day.

Talk to your OB/GYN and see if you need a different HRT.
Sponsored Links