ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 02:27 PM

antsylu has disabled reputation
I already have a warning? What is this?

i am new here today and i notice I have a warning, but can't read it. What is this about? I see others have several warnings next to their name.
Old 07-19-05, 02:36 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
You have no warnings at this time. Its simply a way for moderators to warn you if you abuse the forum guidelines. This is a support forum so we rarely tolerate abusive posts.

You also have the ability to report abusive posts by pressing the exclamation button at the top of every post which helps us ensure the supportive atmosphere of the forums.

Cherity
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"

Old 07-19-05, 03:04 PM

Location: In a cynical state of mind where mankind fails to impress
FightingBoredom will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by antsylu
i am new here today and i notice I have a warning, but can't read it. What is this about? I see others have several warnings next to their name.
The number next to the warning text is actually the number of the post. I thought the same thing when I first saw it....but my post was number 12 and I was thinking...hey! I know I've said some really dumb stuff but enough to get 12 warnings?

Then I remembered that I have ADD and I might have misinterpreted what I was seeing.....I got a really good chuckle out of it!
our "higher" selves.
I just hope I can remember that I came to this realization!

And I'm sick of giving people advice. They don't listen. They don't really want to deal with their issues. They just want to whine and complain and have someone else listen and tell them everything is going to be OK!

Well, everything is NOT going to be OK unless you learn to handle whatever comes your way.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-05, 07:01 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Lipz17 has a spectacular aura aboutLipz17 has a spectacular aura about
How do u check to see if u have warnings?
Old 07-19-05, 07:04 PM

Nucking_Futs has a spectacular aura aboutNucking_Futs has a spectacular aura about
At the top of every reply box there is an underlined view Lipz17's warnings-click that.

You may not view anyone else's warnings unless you are a moderator so don't bother trying lmbo

You have no warnings...been a good girl I see *grins happily*
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"

Old 07-19-05, 07:18 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Lipz17 has a spectacular aura aboutLipz17 has a spectacular aura about
Cherity,
Ive been a good girl,first time i've been told that in a while,lmbo.I try to be a good girl,lol.If you are in chat later i will talk to u there,k.

Sandra
Old 08-17-05, 03:18 AM

Ichpuchtli has a spectacular aura aboutIchpuchtli has a spectacular aura about
Lipz the way to check your own warnings is go to the quick links bar above then look for veiw my warnings.
Old 05-07-19, 07:33 AM

Monox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura aboutMonox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura about
Re: I already have a warning? What is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingBoredom View Post
The number next to the warning text is actually the number of the post. I thought the same thing when I first saw it....but my post was number 12 and I was thinking...hey! I know I've said some really dumb stuff but enough to get 12 warnings?

Then I remembered that I have ADD and I might have misinterpreted what I was seeing.....I got a really good chuckle out of it!
Reading this post makes me realize that my ADD came from my dad instead of my mom.