ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Careers/Job Impact
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Careers/Job Impact This forum is for adults to discuss how AD/HD affects work and career.

Old 10-07-11, 01:14 AM
Jr Member

doghead is on a distinguished road
jobs for peopel with ADHD?

i'm at my first semester in college majoring in computer information. i'm not really interested in anything and i need something that won't make me bored. any ideas?
Old 10-14-11, 09:40 AM
Jr Member

martingal95 is on a distinguished road
Re: jobs for peopel with ADHD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghead View Post
i'm at my first semester in college majoring in computer information. i'm not really interested in anything and i need something that won't make me bored. any ideas?
im kindly like that im interested in all sorts but it just never lasts i done IT in college lost interest switched course done web design lost interest swicthed course again to software devlopment i keep interest in this longer though i stuck this for almost 2 years getting by the skin of my teeth the first year second year i dropped out i fell to far behind

i do this with everything i did karate for a few weeks thens switched to judo to jiu jitsu and again to kickboxing

from german to italian to french to spanish lol the story of my life

i never know i had adhd until a few months back and have only been fully diagnosed as of today maybe now this pattern will end who knows but i think we just need to find something that drives us you know something that motivates us to get out of bed in the morning what that is all depends on you

also
what would you do if you could do anything you wanted ?
what do you want from life to, do you want to help others ? or do you want praise and renown, do you want to be a high earner ?
probably like me you want all of these why are we such a greedy bunch lol i guess you just have to think along the line of if you could pick one which one do you want the most and then which career can allow you to achive these goals maybe a few

i dont think theres a specific job for ADHD people it all depends on what your skills are and what you enjoy i also need to find mine
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martingal95 For This Useful Post:
425runner (10-14-11), dinkot (10-19-11)