ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-04, 07:07 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Dreameralive_sky has disabled reputation
Talking I need confidence

My results in college had been bad for like 4 years. I hardly ever do well or average. All i had was like borderline results or just pass. Alas i received one of my recent test i did like quite good, i think so, at least i think so. Hee hee. I am really over the moon because usually for a test like this i had get about borderline pass and this time i did pretty well and it is also because i manage to study earlier for that test so i manage better and also tried to concentrate better than before. That is a good news right? And although all my friends got even better marks than me, like almost full mark but i am still glad because i saw my results was like average which is so much better than before. I am really glad. I have been waiting for this day for 4 years! It is really a confidence boost. I am actually not stupid or lazy, but i just do not know how to manage my time. I am always doing the wrong things at the wrong time. But i hope that will already be history by now. I hope from now on i can cope my time better and good bye to the rushing and running at the last minute it is just so stressful.

There is hope for everyone in this world. Someday the dream you have been waiting for will come for you. Just keep that faith inside and keep working hard.

Today i was distracted by the rubbish my inconsiderate neighbours have been throwing on the staircase, and out of the blue while i was thinking about the rubbish.. i didn't notice and i fell down the staircase now my toe is bleeding! I am waiting for it to clot. humpz. Ouch... I was lucky i didn't break any bone considering i was taking all the heavy grocery and bag with me when i fell down the stairs..

tata..

leave some comments for me
Old 09-28-04, 07:11 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,331 Times in 1,335 Posts
Trooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond reputeTrooper Keith has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to hear about your good scores! Can't say I ever fell down stairs though from being distracted....that's new. Bummer.
Old 09-28-04, 09:25 AM

RhapsodyInBlue has disabled reputation
Smile

Hamster, I'm happy to hear you got good scores, but that fall. OMG! You are very lucky today

You give me a lot of laughs around this forum, and I read your poem which made me laugh a little.......it was kind of nice to read about someone who loves their pet so much. I'm an animal lover, so I understood
~Viktoria
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-04, 11:08 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Dreameralive_sky has disabled reputation
Thank you for your compliments!
Old 09-28-04, 11:10 AM

RhapsodyInBlue has disabled reputation
Wink

You're most welcome, Hamster