ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-05, 02:39 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

auntchris is a jewel in the roughauntchris is a jewel in the roughauntchris is a jewel in the rough
Still cant log out....why

I am having a problem logging out at the top of the page. Can anyone shed some light on this? Why can I log out at the bottom of the forum and not at the top of the page were it says Log Out? Thanks

A child's mind is like a shallow brook which ripples and dances merrily over the stony course of its education and reflects here a flower, there a bush, yonder fleecy cloud... -Helen Keller

Old 04-28-05, 06:34 PM
ADDvanced Member

stevo is on a distinguished road
What happens if you don't ever log out? I never do. Should I? I don't even log in. Am I supposed to? I forget my password.
Old 04-28-05, 06:44 PM

auntchris is a jewel in the roughauntchris is a jewel in the roughauntchris is a jewel in the rough
When they updated the forum I have always logged in. I havent the last couple nights cause of my computer wont go on standby and come back. So I end up shutting it down. You can always ask one of the Administrators the ones in red like Ian, Andrew or Kimalamah. thanks for answering stevo.

A child's mind is like a shallow brook which ripples and dances merrily over the stony course of its education and reflects here a flower, there a bush, yonder fleecy cloud... -Helen Keller

Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-05, 08:55 AM

RhapsodyInBlue has disabled reputation
You can log out all you like, but if you leave the box ticked which says "remember me", your PC will remember.

It is still a good idea to write down your password.

To log out completely. Click "log Out" and then clear your TIF. That will log you out complete.

-Viktoria
Old 05-01-05, 11:59 PM

Victoria,

I have the boxed check.

When I click log out the little box doent pop up to log out completely.
I was just wondering if it was me.

Old 05-03-05, 11:33 PM

Thanked 1,276 Times in 975 Posts
Mary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to beholdMary is a splendid one to behold
Chris.. if you have the box checked, try unchecking it. As suggested, save your password elsewhere on paper. That way if the computer crashes, you won't have to worry about trying to figure it out.

Remember, we here at ADDForums can only do so much. It's up to us as individuals to make the right choices, to seek professional help outside the forums.
Old 05-03-05, 11:43 PM

Okay I will try that Mary. I will let you all knwo how that works. I appreciate all the input I have recieved as I am not computer savvy yet and am trying to learn.

Old 05-05-05, 07:04 AM

RhapsodyInBlue has disabled reputation
Chris, I'm putting an attachment image in the PC forum so you can see where to click to log out.
http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...061#post178061

Last edited by RhapsodyInBlue; 05-05-05 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: to place url in post
Old 05-03-19, 08:51 PM

Monox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura aboutMonox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura about
Re: Still cant log out....why

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo View Post
What happens if you don't ever log out? I never do. Should I? I don't even log in. Am I supposed to? I forget my password.
Wait, if you didn't log in, how did you post?
Old 05-03-19, 09:04 PM

Thanked 14,983 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post
Why did you ressurect a 14-year-old thread?

Holy necropost!

Cheers,
Ian
Old 05-07-19, 07:37 AM

Monox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura aboutMonox D. I-Fly has a spectacular aura about
Question Re: Still cant log out....why

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Why did you ressurect a 14-year-old thread?

Holy necropost!

Cheers,
Ian
I thought necro-posting wasn't forbidden here...
Old 05-07-19, 10:46 AM

Thanked 14,983 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought necro-posting wasn't forbidden here...
It's not forbidden. That said, you asked a question of someone who posted 14 years ago.

It's not likely to get a reply...so asking the question seems an odd thing to do.

Cheers,
Ian
Old 05-07-19, 11:25 AM

Well, just in case someone else knew the answer...
Old 05-07-19, 12:14 PM

Thanked 26,859 Times in 12,535 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stevo didn't say he had never logged in. He probably never logged out so he
didn't need to log in. I don't log out or in myself.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me