ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-17, 12:50 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,708 Times in 12,601 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

OMG
I have been busy almost non-stop at work, except for 20 mn lunch
I am also now working for an additional person
but this is going quite well
catchphrase: "thanks, that's perfect".
so, I get to work on new things and it relavitizes main boss' temper.

The downside is, a deluge of emails and much less downtime.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-14-17), Little Missy (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 12:59 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 18,573 Times in 9,900 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The bath ladies completely changed LOL's times and she's mad. I am too. its a mess.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-14-17), stef (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 01:20 PM

Thanked 27,111 Times in 12,599 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to get the job. Fuzzling woke up last night and wouldn't go back to bed and hubby and me got into a huge argument. Today I'm too tired and emotionally drained to prepare anything. My mind feels dead. Apart from that fuzzling has got severe separations nicety and won't let me prepare anyway.

It's a pity. I'm feeling really sad about it. It was the perfect job for me I think. Perfect enough. I just needed more time to prepare. Anyway I'll give it my best shot tomorrow but I've got no hope. I just want to get it over with now. And sleep.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (09-13-17), aeon (09-14-17), Little Missy (09-13-17), Lunacie (09-13-17), midnightstar (09-13-17), stef (09-13-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-17, 02:59 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,317 Times in 699 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I couldn't resist, I used Enkei's fake mailer to spoof a fake email from a horse sales website. The title of the email is "this guy still can't forgive himself" and the content of the email just says "Ponies, ponies, ponies!!". It's going to go to the spam folder, so it may never be seen, but if the person checks it to empty it, at least the subliminal will be there...

... but I won't do more, I just thought that would be funny.
Old 09-13-17, 03:12 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,790 Times in 10,837 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBrain View Post
I couldn't resist, I used Enkei's fake mailer to spoof a fake email from a horse sales website. The title of the email is "this guy still can't forgive himself" and the content of the email just says "Ponies, ponies, ponies!!". It's going to go to the spam folder, so it may never be seen, but if the person checks it to empty it, at least the subliminal will be there...

... but I won't do more, I just thought that would be funny.
Erm ............ not sure what the point of that is

I stopped going into my spam folder on my emails, got too stressed dealing with spam
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
Old 09-13-17, 03:26 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Erm ............ not sure what the point of that is
I made the "this guy can't forgive himself" message look like its because the guy missed a business opportunity when its really me just projecting my feelings of the inability to forgive myself for hurting this person's feelings in the past.

Last edited by TurtleBrain; 09-13-17 at 03:37 PM..
Old 09-13-17, 06:29 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,410 Times in 5,989 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I made the "this guy can't forgive himself" message look like its because the guy missed a business opportunity when its really me just projecting my feelings of the inability to forgive myself for hurting this person's feelings in the past.
Why not just say your sorry?

I doubt the person will get or understand your subliminal projection. I seriously doubt it will change any resentment for hurting their feelings. A sincere apology might.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (09-13-17), aeon (09-14-17), Little Missy (09-13-17), TurtleBrain (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 07:24 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
Why not just say your sorry?

I doubt the person will get or understand your subliminal projection. I seriously doubt it will change any resentment for hurting their feelings. A sincere apology might.
No i already did and the apology was already accepted, I just tend to still worry about it though.
Greyhound1 (09-13-17)
Old 09-13-17, 07:49 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 12,410 Times in 5,989 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No i already did and the apology was already accepted, I just tend to still worry about it though.
I gotcha. I am a big believer in communication. I have OCD, I can relate to worrying and ruminating over something even after it should be over.

I've learned from years of mental torture and so many wasted thoughts and worries, I try to face them as soon as possible if it's something I have control over. I would rather get things worked out sooner rather than later to lesson the mental anguish time waiting and wondering.

It sounds like you been forgiven but if it still bothers you, I would bring that up. I think by apologizing again and mentioning that it still bothers you is real, honest and very sincere. Ask for their help in forgiving yourself.

Just think of the worries you can put to rest while using this also to form a closer more real bond with this person.

Free your mind and get it out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (09-14-17), TurtleBrain (09-14-17)
Old 09-13-17, 10:50 PM

Thanked 3,286 Times in 1,692 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Bad day today at work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-14-17), anonymouslyadd (09-13-17), Lunacie (09-14-17), stef (09-14-17)
Old 09-14-17, 01:41 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,681 Times in 12,960 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Tried something for excessive sweating called "Drysol" you have to dab (not swipe,pat,press)it on areas overnight and wrap the areas and wait. Is there another way or kind of drysol that has an easier application? Like a spray? Right now I have my feet wrapped in plastic wrap, my head covered in a shower cap. I look like some embarassing mother from the 1950's!

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Kaia.S (09-14-17)
Old 09-14-17, 08:14 AM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
It sounds like you been forgiven but if it still bothers you, I would bring that up. I think by apologizing again and mentioning that it still bothers you is real, honest and very sincere. Ask for their help in forgiving yourself.

Just think of the worries you can put to rest while using this also to form a closer more real bond with this person.

Free your mind and get it out!
Yeah, weird thing is, in midst of all my worry, I completely forgot that I had agreed that I wouldn't use any form of text communication with this friend because I have a poor mental filter when using that form of communication and I used to have a crush on this friend. Perhaps I should get over my fear of talking to this friend in person (which I had been avoiding to do) and just be honest about how I still feel bad about things I may have said in the past.
Greyhound1 (09-14-17)
Old 09-14-17, 08:43 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 18,790 Times in 10,837 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

World: sod off.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of changing things" Big Mama - The Fox and the Hound (Disney)
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (09-14-17)
Old 09-14-17, 09:09 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,681 Times in 12,960 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, weird thing is, in midst of all my worry, I completely forgot that I had agreed that I wouldn't use any form of text communication with this friend because I have a poor mental filter when using that form of communication and I used to have a crush on this friend. Perhaps I should get over my fear of talking to this friend in person (which I had been avoiding to do) and just be honest about how I still feel bad about things I may have said in the past.
I love texting- but never for important stuff or emotional stuff. For one, the teens all do it and have endless drama and facebook/texting fights rather than talking in person or picking up the phone. Sometimes with texting things get misinterpreted and you dont get context or tone. Plus that doo-dad we text on is actually a phone that you can speak on. I forget that sometimes. I halt any sort of long important conversations and tell the person I will call them or ask them to call me.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
TurtleBrain (09-15-17)
Old 09-14-17, 10:43 AM

Thanked 27,111 Times in 12,599 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally messed up the interview but not because I didn't prepare enough but because I can't think on my feet and in general just don't know enough about anything.

I'm so disappointed. I was rambling and stuttering and err -Ing and Umm - Ing and just Ar my most incoherent best.

And I didn't understand what they were talking about half of the time. I'm just an idiot I think.

It's such a wasted opportunity. It seems like such a nice place to work and the interviewers seemed like such nice people to work with.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (09-14-17), aeon (09-14-17), Greyhound1 (09-14-17), Little Missy (09-14-17)