ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-19, 08:09 PM

soulsearcher is on a distinguished road
Question mind thinking a head

Hello people

I am still in a queue for my ADH assessment but a question I have is when I am speaking to anyone. it doesn't matter who it is with or where I am.

My brain is listening to what is being said but also its thinking and planning ahead

Its very strange but its sort of not thinking of what to say but thinking of random things like deals in stores and it goes off keywords

its also solved problems before maybe its just the way i think but its very strange. i am not perfect at planning but sometime this helps me lots

also my partner has noticed I think way a head sometimes weeks or even days or hours.

Also I start conversation from the middle or the end but never from the start and it confuses people LOL

Thank you for reading I am intrested to se if anyone thinks like this
The Following User Says Thank You to soulsearcher For This Useful Post:
stef (02-03-19)