ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-18, 11:41 AM
Forum Guru

Thanked 1,866 Times in 676 Posts
Jacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond repute
I have declared war on all my problems

They will die, one by one.

What this means is very simple. I look for things inside of myself that cause anxiety to me. Things I have procrastinated on. People I should speak to. Tasks I should do. Decisions I have to make. And so forth.

I don't ask of myself to do all of them all at once, that would not be possible. But I do ask myself to battle with them at least once per day.

And I remind myself every day that the fact I am brave for doing this and that the future will be wonderful. There will be a point where my problems will be neglible.

I will only have the littlest of first world problems.

Like my electric car not charging as fast as I'd like to (haha that is an actual example ).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacksper For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (09-26-18), lisariver (10-08-18)