ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-08, 02:25 AM
ADDvanced Member

johnnyx will become famous soon enough
Maximum Dosage of Adderall IR?

I am taking 50 mg of Adderall IR in the morning around 10am for school and 50 mg more at around 1pm. and 20 mg of Dexadrine at 5pm.

I am in either school or the library from 10am until 11:30pm, that is why I take it thoughout the day.

I am 335 lbs and yes I am trying to lose weight b/c I know the weight can make me tired and lose focus.

I was wondering if any one else is taking this much meds, I figure I am bigger so that it doesn't effect me that much.

I feel a gradual increase in energy and focus but I am not jittery and have no heart palpatations.

Just wondering if I am on the edge of the Adderall IR fronteir in terms of dosages per day? At lower dosages 30-40 mg I still get distracted. 50 mg seems to do the trick in terms of focus and not giving me any side effects.

Also I take the weekend off so do not take any meds on saturday and sunday.