ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > ADD FORUMS LIVE CHAT
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-12, 04:51 AM
ADDvanced Member

Ranmaru is on a distinguished road
Re: Where To Begin?

I can't remember if I found one either... If all else fails, I'd just start posting asap and just 'get in' the community that way.

And of course.......

WELCOME! (Just in case you don't find it) : P
Old 08-08-12, 02:11 AM
Forum Guru

MX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud of
Re: Where To Begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
I can't remember if I found one either... If all else fails, I'd just start posting asap and just 'get in' the community that way.

And of course.......

WELCOME! (Just in case you don't find it) : P
Chef -- Ranmaru gave good advice.

Each website is different, so it takes some trial and error to figure it all out.

Don't know what page you enter ADD forums on, but if you choose

The long title "ADD Forums -- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...." that should take you to the "front page." There you will find a "New Member Introduction" folder.

Welcome!!!