ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Strattera
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Strattera (Atomoxetine HCI)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-03, 09:31 PM

xbootubex is on a distinguished road
marijuana with Straterra

I have just been prescribed Straterra for my ADD. I really hope this will be the one that works. Adderall was the most amazing thing to happen to me until the good effects eventually went away and was replaced with anxiety and depression all throught the day. Adderall made me consious of my heart 24 hours a day and i was in fear of having panic attacks which I had never even come close to having in my past. Well Im starting Straterra tommorow morning and I am a daily marijuana smoker mostly nightime before bed. I often have trouble falling asleep and smoking always hits the spot. I wouldnt consider myself a pothead because I dont really enjoy the experience during the day with friends. It makes me paranoid and feel ackward socially, as well as give me anxiety. These are things I notice most of my friends do not experience at all and was wondering if Straterra would effect the marijuana high. If marijuana will interact with the medication I have no problem quitting the drug but it has been in my life for several years now and I am just curious about its effects with Straterra.