ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Strattera
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Strattera (Atomoxetine HCI)

Old 05-14-08, 02:05 PM

Universal is on a distinguished road
sexual decrease side effect

this is like the only side effect i hate when it comes to strattera.......at school today i was thinking about sex and girls lol....a lot of hot chicks.....then i come home to find out that i ejaculated without my consents. this is not the first time. I guess side effects from strattera never go away as i read in another thread?

lucky for me, i dont have a gf. cause it would be an issue, or as long she isn't dieing to do it. there are some girls that don't really think about sex as much as us guys do. mayb a low percentage 25/100. It has to do with there age, cause if there 29+ then sex would be on there head 24/7. and less on guys lol...anyways

i'm taking strattera 28mg with welbutrin 100mg SR......i feel the strattera but idk about the wellbutrin....wellbutrin is like coffee or something
Old 05-14-08, 02:16 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

newfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of lightnewfdog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: sexual decrease side effect

That particular side effect is not normally associated with those meds. I take both. The Wellbutrin can make you jumpy/hyper/fidgety if you will.

As far as what happened to you at school was not so much an ejaculation, but how do I say this? Pre leakage, getting anxious/ready for the event? Anyway, it has happened to all of us as others will probably say. It's a normal thing and happens more frequently to younger guys. It is not anything to worry about IMHO. Oh yeah, the women will tell you it sometimes happens to them also
Old 05-14-08, 02:39 PM

Universal is on a distinguished road
Re: sexual decrease side effect

and this side effect has always been there, and i think i read somewhere that strattera side effects wont disappear unless you stop taking the med. arg. its a nice med since i dont fall asleep in class anymore like i did with only wellbutrin, the sex side effect sucks, but if i get a gf, then i'd have to find a new med to take and prob mix it with wellbutrin. in reality, what i wanna do is probably try all the meds there is for a.d.h.d, and at the end i can ask for dexetrin or w/e cause my doc doesn't wanna give it to me cause its like cokecain lol...but everyone seems to do good in school with it
Sponsored Links