ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Site Suggestions & Feedback
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-10, 03:46 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,266 Times in 1,840 Posts
doiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond repute
Trolls

These 'trolls' that turn up,the non-believers in adhd,for whatever reason they have....I think we should have a Question+Answer section for them and us,if we were able to discuss from both angles maybe we could get a bit more understanding of each other.I find it to be the single most toughest 'thing' about 'adhd',and it is healthy for us....I have never seen a battle lost yet inside the forums

I can see why some may think it a problem,but a lot of the trollers seem to think they have valid points,and soon realise they are wrong and disappear.

Or maybe something similar,I know there is a debates thread,but we are mostly agreed here.
ADHDTigger (05-15-10), CircularingCats (05-16-10), Impromptu_DTour (05-15-10), peripatetic (05-15-10), Song of Mercy (05-15-10)
Old 05-15-10, 04:11 PM

Thanked 6,891 Times in 2,968 Posts
meridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trolls

I forget but are you in the Barkley videos thread? THAT'S a debate! and there aren't even any trolls in it!

So should we call this new section TROLLS POST HERE ?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

“Would you deny for others what you demand for yourself?” – U2

“The future ain't what it used to be.” – Yogi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meridian For This Useful Post:
CircularingCats (05-16-10), Song of Mercy (05-15-10)
Old 05-15-10, 04:16 PM

doiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond repute

A serious question/topic in a serious thread deserves a serious moderator,and I am still non-the wiser with the under-titling....I might have to change my mind about my £20 donations my g/f did not enjoy excepting to pay.

"Committe member"! I shall strip you of your title "Moderator"
CircularingCats (05-16-10), Impromptu_DTour (05-15-10), meridian (05-15-10)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-10, 05:12 PM

Thanked 6,891 Times in 2,968 Posts
meridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond reputemeridian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doiadhd View Post
A serious question/topic in a serious thread deserves a serious moderator,and I am still non-the wiser with the under-titling....I might have to change my mind about my £20 donations my g/f did not enjoy excepting to pay.

"Committe member"! I shall strip you of your title "Moderator"
You don't want to see me get serious, or do you?

and thats MODULATOR to you!

(Sent you a PM about the Custom Titles.)

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

“Would you deny for others what you demand for yourself?” – U2

“The future ain't what it used to be.” – Yogi
Old 05-15-10, 05:25 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,468 Times in 641 Posts
FinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to beholdFinallyAnswered is a splendid one to behold

There's an old saying that goes like this....."For true believers, no proof is necessary.....for true skeptics, no proof is enough"
ADHDTigger (05-15-10), CircularingCats (05-16-10), Dannywallnuts (05-16-10), doiadhd (05-15-10), Impromptu_DTour (05-15-10), peripatetic (05-15-10)
Old 05-15-10, 06:44 PM

Wrong thread
Old 05-15-10, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyAnswered View Post
There's an old saying that goes like this....."For true believers, no proof is necessary.....for true skeptics, no proof is enough"
And that is what we'll type,or you...

Sorry about the post before,wrong thread.
Old 05-15-10, 08:35 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,817 Times in 817 Posts
Impromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond reputeImpromptu_DTour has a reputation beyond repute

Well if this section of the forum were to work.. it would have to have Troll Bait. Troll Bait: threads like "HAHA! We really are just Lazy! Suckaz!" and "How Many NTrs does it take to screw in a lightbulb!??" and "Pfed up with Pfizer?? make your OWN sugar pills!"

They would swarm.. then we could just quietly close the door on that section of the forum and let them praise the sounds of their own voices reverberating throughout the hallways of ignorance.

Then we shall dance.

I_DTour
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Impromptu_DTour For This Useful Post:
ADDMagnet (06-08-10), CircularingCats (05-16-10), doiadhd (05-15-10), meridian (05-15-10), peripatetic (05-15-10)
Old 05-15-10, 09:24 PM

Thanked 21,912 Times in 7,988 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone say dance! YAY! *jig*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ginniebean For This Useful Post:
CircularingCats (05-16-10), doiadhd (05-15-10), meridian (05-15-10), peripatetic (05-15-10)