ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-15, 10:32 AM

Matador is a glorious beacon of lightMatador is a glorious beacon of lightMatador is a glorious beacon of lightMatador is a glorious beacon of lightMatador is a glorious beacon of light
Re: College and ADHD-How does everyone study?

I was recently diagnosed a year ago, so I never took any meds to keep me focused in college. I graduated...don't know how...but Idid.

I found, that I studied the best when I would wake up early morning, many times this was the day before or the day of and I would study my notes ( tried REALLY hard to take good notes), or read chapters because I had no distractions with no noise early morning.

This REALLY helped me.

I also, since I was young, had good listening skills, so I could remember a good amount from lectures...but as I got older it was harder to do, so I forced myself to take as best notes as I could...

Keep in mind though, I graduated college with a 2.8. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Matador For This Useful Post:
kwalk (04-18-18)