ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS, RESEARCH, NEWS AND EVENTS > Current ADD Events & News > ADD News
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

ADD News News from around the world about ADD/ADHD, other disorders, and some rather bizzarre & strange stories.

Old 05-04-16, 08:40 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,807 Times in 7,615 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
ADHD and less sleep

I could totally relate to the sleep issues researched in this article. I found it interesting and kinda like "I already knew that. That's me."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0504121641.htm
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-04-16), BellaVita (05-04-16), stef (05-05-16)
Old 05-04-16, 09:01 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,566 Times in 6,501 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ADHD and less sleep

Me too.

And at this point I have had a sleep study done.

Both drug-free and on Dexedrine.

My sleep approaches the normative when Dex’d.

Without it, my sleep is disordered.

Hence my occasional use of trazodone.

Cheerzzz,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (05-04-16), stef (05-05-16)
Old 05-04-16, 11:57 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,807 Times in 7,615 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I am with you on the occasional trazodone.

Damn, here I am writing about less sleep when I have to be at work in 6 hrs. Gotta go to bed.

The world should run on ADD time!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-05-16), stef (05-05-16)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-16, 10:49 PM

nuvisys can only hope to improve

if you have trouble sleeping, try listening to the sleep tones on youtube. isochronic or binaural tones or purchase cd's on many sites. if these tones are not for you, use a CES device and drink lots of ozonated water.
The Following User Says Thank You to nuvisys For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (05-11-16)