ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-17, 10:15 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 6,118 Times in 2,796 Posts
Stevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond repute
Fidget Cube - baby toy for adults!

So I just got a new toy. Hopefully it'll help me stop picking my hair and other less appetizing fidgets that I currently do.

I've had it for half a day and so far it's fun and soothing. I still pick though lol. There are lots of different versions.. make sure you get a decent one... i got a "kchkui". They all have the same fidget side.. buttons, balls, gears, nice smooth relaxing spot, clicky stuff... it's cool so far.

This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire. Surrender your women and intellectuals. -Commander Strax
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stevuke79 For This Useful Post:
Bouncingoffwall (04-13-17), Little Missy (04-05-17), psychopathetic (02-12-19), soulsearcher (02-12-19)
Old 04-05-17, 09:22 AM

Thanked 21,772 Times in 11,681 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fidget Cube - baby toy for adults!

With Camo background too!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Stevuke79 (04-05-17)
Old 04-05-17, 09:27 AM

Thanked 6,118 Times in 2,796 Posts
Stevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond repute

Camo is key...

This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire. Surrender your women and intellectuals. -Commander Strax
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-17, 02:02 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Traveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to allTraveler5 is a name known to all

We bought our ADHD 14 year-old son one of those for Christmas. He doesn't play with it too much but maybe I should try it. Before ADHD meds I used to fidget all the time at my work desk with different things in my hand. Now I don't do that any more but the meds haven't stopped my foot and leg from jerking/jumping/tapping/shaking like crazy. I guess it's my way of getting a cardio workout while at my desk -- sort of.

Foam rubber stress balls used to be my favorite desk toy. I'd beat-up those things to pieces. Once I had a liquid-filled stress ball that was supposed to be real durable. It only lasted a week until it went "squish" all over my desk and me.

I don't pay attention during conversations. Not even when I talk to myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traveler5 For This Useful Post:
soulsearcher (02-12-19), Stevuke79 (04-05-17)
Old 04-07-17, 12:08 AM
Contributor

Bouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to all

I couldn't resist. It's now on it's way from Amazon. I'm excited!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bouncingoffwall For This Useful Post:
soulsearcher (02-12-19)
Old 04-13-17, 11:30 AM
Contributor

Bouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to allBouncingoffwall is a name known to all

I just got mine. It's manna from heaven! I really like the texture of the vinyl coating. I have to be mindful of the clickers, as I don't want to annoy others. It sure beats swaying back and forth in my chair, constantly repositioning myself and playing with my pen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bouncingoffwall For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-12-19), soulsearcher (02-12-19), Stevuke79 (04-14-17)
Old 02-12-19, 08:34 PM

soulsearcher is on a distinguished road

I just bought one a few days ago and its saved my finger nails wont be with out mine amazing gadget for me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soulsearcher For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (02-12-19), psychopathetic (02-12-19)
Old 02-12-19, 11:08 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,891 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Wait...where is it?
All I see is a few fingers.

...Oh! Never mind. Took me a second to adjust to the camo! lol

I'd be interested in knowing if this helps you.

I got a fidget spinner for no other reason then it was cheap and a cool color lol. I played with it for about 2 days and haven't touched it since.
I think it'd be the same with a cube. Just not something that'd help me.

But I have heard good things about them and know that they're great for some.

Also, I love getting new toys and am glad you're enjoying yourself!

(((Steves)))

---edit---
oh! just noticed that this thread is a couple years old!

Do you ever pick this up still Steve-Steves? How long did you end up using it?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.