ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-11, 08:42 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,309 Times in 6,028 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: eshperiful...in memoriam

That song always puts tears in my eyes even more so now than then.My parents took me to see cats for my 17th b-day,I got money and a sony sport walkman /cd player.During intermisssion the old king cat signed peoples program books on stage,I still have the signed book in my dresser draw.I remember having a bad migraine and taking some meds and then when I went up on stage and got it signed its funny how fast it went away,it was a very special and magical nite that I wish didnt have to end.I like broadway too bad I couldnt have had the opportunity back then to be a thespian.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
danelady (05-15-11), ginniebean (05-16-11), Little Missy (02-18-18), peripatetic (10-13-12)
Old 05-15-11, 08:48 PM

Thanked 6,536 Times in 2,663 Posts
danelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond repute

That's awesome RY that you got to do that! I love that song,its so moving. Today while I was driving it came into my head and I was thinking of Esh and peri,and life in general. In 3 weeks it'll be the one year anniversary of my mom's passing and I guess this will always be a sad time of the year for me now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danelady For This Useful Post:
ginniebean (05-16-11), LaVieEnRose (05-29-11), Little Missy (02-18-18), peripatetic (05-15-11), Rebelyell (05-24-11)
Old 05-15-11, 08:54 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

My moms been gone 10 years now and I look back and wonder how the hell I ever made it this far.I thought for sure I would just throw in the towel and lay down and die and give up from it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (05-15-11), danelady (05-15-11), Little Missy (02-18-18), peripatetic (10-13-12)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-11, 08:59 PM

Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,267 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

My wife just lost her mom in January. She was 57, and died of a sudden heart attack.

Funny how we think our lives are always gonna be the same with all the same people in them. Then one day, BAM!

We really are here for a very short time.
danelady (05-15-11), ginniebean (05-16-11), LaVieEnRose (05-29-11), peripatetic (10-13-12)
Old 05-15-11, 09:05 PM

yes you get it,I thought my parent would be around for along long time boy was I ever wrong.When I was 18 I remember my dad yelling at me an saying you better start listening and paying attention and doing for yourself because we wont be around forever to hold your hand,when the boss tells or shows ya somethign ya better listen and pay attention because he is only gonna show ya 1 or 2 before he gets fed up w you.As the smart @ss know it all got life figured out by the balls 18 year old I wa slike yeah whatever you aint going nowhere.7 months later my dad was dead from ALL cancer,his bone marrow was shot,he went septic and that was the end of him.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (05-15-11), BR549 (05-16-11), danelady (05-15-11), ginniebean (05-16-11), Little Missy (02-18-18), peripatetic (05-23-11), zannie (05-16-11)
Old 05-15-11, 09:08 PM

Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,267 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

I like you, rebel. Whenever you feel down about yourself remember that you have no need to be. You're a quality person and I'm pleased to have gotten to know you.
Blueranne (05-15-11), ginniebean (05-16-11), Little Missy (02-18-18), peripatetic (05-23-11), Rebelyell (05-15-11)
Old 05-15-11, 09:15 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,267 Times in 8,229 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

A soul mate's love

Not knowing your name or exactly where you live
I sit in my home pondering what I can give
Shane was your guy, your best friend for life
A lover of games and music you knew of his writhe

He loved you so much, undoubtedly as he saw that land
Your special nature was infectious and gave him a friend
From Facetime to Skype you talked all the time
It was just you and him doing a twirl till way after nine

You gave him a gift till his very last day
It may have been something that kept his heart at bay
A gentle man was Shane who was surely misunderstood
It was the gift of love which was infinitely good

You stayed with Shane as a soul mate would
His bipolar took over and there you stood
You saw him in pain which must have been so hard to endure
Take heart in the fact you gave him everything and more

Love,

Anon

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Abi (05-31-11), Blueranne (05-15-11), danelady (05-15-11), ginniebean (05-16-11), julesjampot (05-16-11), LaVieEnRose (05-16-11), peripatetic (05-15-11), Rebelyell (05-16-11), RedHairedWitch (05-15-11), zannie (05-16-11)
Old 05-15-11, 10:55 PM

Wow thank you Boucoupe,That really means alot to me to hear that no bs,I like you as a person too.I thought u were from NYC boy am I all mixed up today
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Blueranne (05-15-11), ginniebean (05-16-11), peripatetic (10-13-12)
Old 05-16-11, 03:04 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,071 Times in 931 Posts
LaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant future

As hard as it is for us, his friends, to lose him, my heart goes out to you peri, as one he held infinitely more dear. I carry your heart with me by E.E. Cummings epitomizes what this bystander observed between you both. You are the love of his life and I share in anon's sentiments that it is inspiring to know such unconditional love exists. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LaVieEnRose For This Useful Post:
Abi (05-31-11), danelady (05-16-11), ginniebean (05-24-11), julesjampot (05-16-11), peripatetic (05-16-11), zannie (05-16-11)
Old 05-23-11, 03:26 AM

Thanked 6,477 Times in 4,724 Posts
SB_UK has disabled reputation

As Eshkaron would have liked.

Progression through unison of intuition

- with science
Rapture
βĩο₱Ħعℓĩ (06-02-11), Abi (05-23-11), ADHDTigger (07-11-11), danelady (05-25-11), ginniebean (05-24-11), peripatetic (05-23-11), Rebelyell (05-24-11)
Old 05-24-11, 12:16 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Werl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to beholdWerl is a splendid one to behold

I would like to say a word but you would have heard it already.

A teenage male from central Alberta, diagnosed with ADHD, borderline Aspergers, and a non verbal learning disorder.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Werl For This Useful Post:
Abi (05-31-11), danelady (05-25-11), ginniebean (05-24-11), peripatetic (05-24-11), zannie (05-24-11)
Old 05-24-11, 12:29 AM

Thanked 6,149 Times in 2,899 Posts
Kunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond reputeKunga Dorji has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Peri
I am really sorry to hear this news. I loved Esch's posts, his sense of humour and the real sense of awareness of the good things about life. His comments always made me think, and feel connected.
He was a really sensitive guy. Unfortunately that is not always easy to live with- for anyone.
I am thinking of you both and his family. It is areal loss for all of us.

Whenever you see a crowd all rushing in the same direction on any one issue, run in the opposite direction.

There is neither fun nor profit to be had in polishing the brass knobs on a bandwagon.
Nicholas Nasseem Taleb.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kunga Dorji For This Useful Post:
Abi (05-31-11), anonymouslyadd (05-25-11), danelady (05-25-11), ginniebean (05-24-11), peripatetic (05-24-11), Rebelyell (05-24-11), zannie (05-24-11)
Old 05-25-11, 11:49 AM
Contributor

weareacc is just really niceweareacc is just really niceweareacc is just really niceweareacc is just really nice

:-( see you later Esh xxx
Old 05-29-11, 03:20 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,071 Times in 931 Posts
LaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant futureLaVieEnRose has a brilliant future

Love you peri!
http://www.youtube.com/v/1GD9w29zD5E

Quote:
Originally Posted by EshkaronsEngine View Post
If nothing else the soul is LOVE. I dearly love peripatetic and have this sort of soul thing going on where I can sense her even though she is a thousand miles away. I believe I have contact with her soul during times of intense love. We have a fellowship of soul and the more people I love the greater my soul becomes. Indeed I believe in the GREAT SOUL whereby we all share
Quote:
Me and peripatetic
Are very empathetic
We love each other deeply
and many times are weepy
Maybe we're just pathetic
Quote:
No woman can stand next 2 ur beauty Peri. No1 completely ravages my sensibilities and heartstrings like u do!

Last edited by sarek; 05-29-11 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: member request
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LaVieEnRose For This Useful Post:
Abi (05-31-11), Blueranne (05-29-11), danelady (05-29-11), julesjampot (05-29-11), Kunga Dorji (05-29-11), peripatetic (05-29-11), sarek (05-30-11), zannie (05-30-11)
Old 05-29-11, 08:01 PM

Maybe lilith looks like blondie or gena lee nolin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Abi (05-31-11), ginniebean (09-21-11), peripatetic (10-13-12)
Closed Thread