ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-14, 05:55 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

seeing dominating grades for classes knowing too well this was the hardest semester thus far. some im genuinely surprised i did that well in, probably due to the graces of some chill reptilian deity

-Hunter S. Thompson
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Conman For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-23-14), psychopathetic (05-23-14), Unmanagable (05-24-14)
Old 05-23-14, 05:56 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Father told me to stay in the background with his friends, and I got the Parisian guy's number to go get a drink within the first 5 minutes. No comments needed
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (05-24-14)
Old 05-23-14, 06:17 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,271 Times in 13,231 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwaeve View Post
Father told me to stay in the background with his friends, and I got the Parisian guy's number to go get a drink within the first 5 minutes. No comments needed
wait, you mean he didn't want you talking to his friends...? wtf!

there was the cutest little kid with spiderman face painting outside (there was some kind of school carnaval or something!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (05-23-14), psychopathetic (05-23-14), Unmanagable (05-24-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-14, 06:56 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Mostly a misunderstanding really. He's very authoritarian but just wanted his musician friends to concentrate on the music without me distracting them, as I'm looking for contacts in Paris, so asked me not to 'interrogate' them. But seemed to forget music is communication and passionate teamwork and dinner conversation is a good thing. I went as I felt and after good times (I was really happy to participate and let my actions speak for themselves) they started playing. This is how he formulated it, subtlety is not his greatest feature (although I can't say our conversations always go smooth this way)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-23-14), stef (05-24-14), Unmanagable (05-24-14)
Old 05-23-14, 07:08 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,891 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman View Post
seeing dominating grades for classes knowing too well this was the hardest semester thus far. some im genuinely surprised i did that well in, probably due to the graces of some chill reptilian deity
That is so freaking awesome dude!

/BIG Virtual High Five!

-------
...also...I can't believe I just used the word "dude". lol

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Conman (05-23-14), eclectic beagle (06-03-14), phantasm (05-23-14), Unmanagable (05-24-14)
Old 05-23-14, 08:02 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,906 Times in 9,305 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

A friend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-23-14), Unmanagable (05-24-14)
Old 05-24-14, 12:07 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,793 Times in 8,904 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

The hubster taking good care of me while I feel like poo.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-24-14), someothertime (06-05-14)
Old 05-24-14, 12:51 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

((((((((((((((Unmanagable's Hubster))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
someothertime (06-05-14), Unmanagable (05-27-14)
Old 05-26-14, 02:45 PM
ADDvanced Member

mercuranian has a spectacular aura aboutmercuranian has a spectacular aura about

My 89 year-old client asking wryly with a smirk which morgue I get my music piped in from.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mercuranian For This Useful Post:
Hypoxia (06-03-14), psychopathetic (05-27-14), someothertime (06-05-14), Unmanagable (05-27-14)
Old 05-27-14, 12:56 PM

Zomg! My dwarf sunflowers are starting to flower!!!

lol they are the first plants I've ever planted and tried to grow, I was beginning to wonder if they'd ever start to flower (been several months since I planted the 3 seeds). Well...there's no mistaken it! 2 of them have these tiny little green balls in the center that are growing every day and looking more and more like itsy bitsy baby flowers!

Lol I know it's silly to be so excited over such a simple thing. But I really am quite thrilled!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (06-03-14), Hypoxia (06-03-14), mercuranian (05-28-14), someothertime (06-05-14), stef (05-27-14), Unmanagable (05-27-14)
Old 06-01-14, 08:43 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

The movie, "Secondhand Lions".

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-03-14)
Old 06-03-14, 03:02 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Noticing a squirrel bouncing through our yard with no tail this morning. I watched it for quite a while and noticed it didn't seem to be bothered at all by the missing tail. It didn't stop to garner sympathy. It didn't stop foraging for food in hopes someone else would bring it. It's acrobatic abilities on the bird feeders weren't hampered a bit. It didn't seem to be out of place within the animal community, at all. Dodging cars appeared to be it's greatest challenge of the day.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-03-14), someothertime (06-03-14)
Old 06-03-14, 03:24 PM

Thanked 4,240 Times in 2,409 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Carpe derp, seize the derp.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Hypoxia (06-03-14), psychopathetic (06-03-14), someothertime (06-03-14), Stevuke79 (06-03-14), Unmanagable (06-03-14)
Old 06-03-14, 03:33 PM

Thanked 6,118 Times in 2,796 Posts
Stevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond reputeStevuke79 has a reputation beyond repute

YESSS!!! New headset!! I've been without a work phone at home for too long!! (I have a PC based voip phone.. needs a headset,.. and I broke mine.)

This planet is now property of the Sontaran Empire. Surrender your women and intellectuals. -Commander Strax
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stevuke79 For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (06-04-14), psychopathetic (06-03-14), someothertime (06-03-14), Unmanagable (06-03-14)
Old 06-03-14, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalNomad View Post
Carpe derp, seize the derp.
lol omg...that just made me snort out loud! >.<'

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (06-03-14), Stevuke79 (06-03-14), Unmanagable (06-03-14)