ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-14, 03:06 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,890 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
Thinking about what my daughter found with me the other day. We both got so excited.

Attachment 2281
Wha?!? haha that's amazing!! What a cool thing to find!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (04-06-14), Unmanagable (04-06-14)
Old 04-06-14, 12:17 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,793 Times in 8,904 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Psycho's indoor garden pics. Good stuff.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
phantasm (04-10-14), psychopathetic (04-06-14), tryn-optmsm (04-18-14)
Old 04-06-14, 02:33 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Awww <3 lol

(((((((UNMANAGABLE)))))))

Unmanagable's comment!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

tryn-optmsm (04-18-14), Unmanagable (04-06-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-14, 07:58 PM

=======EDIT=======

HALP!!!! SOMONE HALP!!!!

I'S STARTED TO WATCH KITTY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE...AND NOW I'S STUCK AND CAN'T STOP!
SOME ONE CALL THE POLICE! I NEED MANY HALPS!!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (04-10-14), tryn-optmsm (04-18-14), Unmanagable (04-07-14)
Old 04-07-14, 11:19 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,240 Times in 2,409 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Unspoken argumentum ad populum derp.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-07-14)
Old 04-07-14, 11:22 PM

eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Read: fatuous.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-07-14)
Old 04-10-14, 07:21 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,793 Times in 8,904 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

The confidence, personal satisfaction, and gratitude that has overwhelmed me after meeting with a community business owner about facilitating meditation groups and actually setting a date to start.

It's been quite a while since all of those feelings managed to surface and play pretty together. May the honeymoon period be an extended and delightful one.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Baal Moom (04-10-14), phantasm (04-10-14), psychopathetic (04-10-14)
Old 04-10-14, 07:36 PM

The "psychologist's fallacy".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-10-14), Unmanagable (04-11-14)
Old 04-10-14, 07:42 PM

Thanked 11,296 Times in 6,021 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

My one friend whos a waitress in the diner by me, just to see her smile makes my day brighter and brings a slice of heaven w it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-10-14), Unmanagable (04-11-14)
Old 04-10-14, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
My one friend whos a waitress in the diner by me, just to see her smile makes my day brighter and brings a slice of heaven w it
Awww that is so sweet!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-11-14)
Old 04-11-14, 05:56 PM
Forum Guru

MX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud ofMX2012 has much to be proud of

What made me smile today, is one second I am complaining, then I stop and realize how much I have adapted to my life's changing circumstances and realize I am happy, happy with the smallest things like a warm sunny day or even ants, everything teaches us something.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MX2012 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-11-14), tryn-optmsm (04-18-14), Unmanagable (04-11-14)
Old 04-11-14, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX2012 View Post
What made me smile today, is one second I am complaining, then I stop and realize how much I have adapted to my life's changing circumstances and realize I am happy, happy with the smallest things like a warm sunny day or even ants, everything teaches us something.
Awww That's awesome!

(((MX)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

tryn-optmsm (04-18-14), Unmanagable (04-11-14)
Old 04-18-14, 05:36 PM

So many 's in just one video!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

tryn-optmsm (04-18-14), Unmanagable (04-18-14)
Old 04-18-14, 10:48 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

tryn-optmsm has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post

So many 's in just one video!
I Want a CAT ! ! ! ! !
The Following User Says Thank You to tryn-optmsm For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-19-14)
Old 04-18-14, 11:01 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,267 Times in 8,229 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

Talking to a friend on the internet.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (04-19-14), Unmanagable (04-18-14)