ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-17, 06:26 PM

Kian_boem98 is on a distinguished road
Do you guys know what this means

last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.
Old 05-01-17, 06:52 PM
Contributor

WheresMyMind is a splendid one to beholdWheresMyMind is a splendid one to beholdWheresMyMind is a splendid one to beholdWheresMyMind is a splendid one to beholdWheresMyMind is a splendid one to beholdWheresMyMind is a splendid one to beholdWheresMyMind is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you guys know what this means

It means she's trying to get your attention, but is too shy to make the first move. Go say hi.
The Following User Says Thank You to WheresMyMind For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-01-17)
Old 07-19-17, 09:49 AM

Kian_boem98 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresMyMind View Post
It means she's trying to get your attention, but is too shy to make the first move. Go say hi.
yeah but today when i was hanging out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend and i guess she saw and she might said somthing and that made him looked over at me. because when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me. but the thing is i didnt see her so idk if he was hiding from me or something?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-17, 09:52 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,805 Times in 11,694 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Go ask and find out.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-19-17)
Old 07-19-17, 10:02 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

Location: ny upstate where there are cows and trees and stuff.
DJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to all

But don't ask with her boyfriend present!
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Bill For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-19-17)
Old 07-19-17, 10:14 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,585 Times in 6,507 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

She likes the cut of your jib. Go say hi and ask and find out what is what.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-19-17)