ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-17, 03:04 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,380 Times in 722 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

I hate how I feel so certain I should say something a certain way and then regret it later. Then I worry the person about my worrying about what I said when the person probably wasn't even worried one bit about it until I mentioned it.

Curse you adhd and anxiety! Curse you!
Old 07-12-17, 03:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,565 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
did you settle it with a cracker or hair o' the dog?
That was yesterday. May as well have been 10 years ago.

What was the question?
Ian
Little Missy (07-12-17)
Old 07-12-17, 04:27 PM

Thanked 21,779 Times in 11,684 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Awoke feeling both nauseated and ravenously hungry.

Cheers,
Ian
this one

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-17, 04:35 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

UGH...

the last three hours @ LOL's are the loooonnggeessssstt.

woke up from the A.Nap wanting refried beans. no go, its rodeo week, forget that.

tomorrow I get the paintless door denter @ 8 am. Baby, here I come.

the worst of all, I have to scratch up something for LOL's din-din. Pizza, taco's, cottage cheese and fruit, etc. are a no-go. Fine, she's getting a grilled cheese. she doesn't know it yet either, I'm gonna spring it on her after I get there at the last second.

oh boy, the trucks this year are amazingly chromed to the dazzling point.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (07-12-17)
Old 07-12-17, 08:44 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,891 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Zomg I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches! They're amazing too cause of how versatile they are...there's SO much you can do with them...and yet sometimes just a completely plain, basic one is best of all!

lol don't ask me why...but it took me forever to learn to cook a grilled cheese! lmfao...it's like one of those things that NO ONE can mess up! But despite my mom telling me time and time again that I need to cook on low heat...it took me forever to listen and start cooking them on medium/low heat.
But man, once I got the heat down...I've made some great sandwiches!
A couple of my faves:
-grilled cheese with a fried egg and sliced ham
-pizza grilled cheese (bit of pizza sauce and pepperoni in the middle)
-double turkey burger grilled cheese (haha omg this was SO good! It was a piece of grilled bread, then a slice of cheese, then a seasoned turkey burger, another slice of cheese, then a toasted (from a toaster) slice of bread, another slice of cheese, another seasoned turkey burger a final slice of cheese and then the top slice of grilled bread. good times...good times!!
-grilled cheese and bacon

/feels REALLY hungry now

Do you go watch rodeos Miss Miss? We've got them in my small town too, it's just nothing I've ever had any interest in...lol I'm such a bore .
And also...those bull riders a f'ing tough. I knew a kid in high school that did the whole rodeo scene and got kicked scare in the face by a bull. He broke some bones and his face was all puffy, bandaged and purple...yet he came back to school the next day and didn't take any days off!

Also...last week we had a TON of super nice bikes ride through our town...hundreds of them...and I'm not sure why. Sturgis isn't till next month...have you any ideas?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by psychopathetic; 07-12-17 at 08:55 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-14-17), stef (07-13-17)
Old 07-12-17, 09:11 PM

This is a PRCA rodeo so unless you follow the circuit, its a bunch of professionals that perform and leave immediately on to their next rodeo. If I don't know them, I'm not so interested. The parade is great, the Drum and Bugle Corps are my faves. Cavalry uniforms, sabres, BOOTS...whats not to like?

I do like to watch high school rodeo because they are really great kids who work very hard but I don't go even though its a half mile from here. Too hot, too busy, seen one you've seen them all.

But the trucks, tractors and trailers are so chromed out its crazy. Very nice rigs. Cowboys in Wranglers. oh my! Street dance is way fun but I've street danced my *** off for years. Too crowded. Somebody might hit my car!

I make LOL's grilled cheese on sourdough Bay's English muffins. She'll eat it every night if I let her but she HAS to poop sometime so I'm the bad guy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (07-12-17), Lunacie (07-13-17), psychopathetic (07-12-17), stef (07-12-17)
Old 07-13-17, 09:38 AM

Thanked 4,171 Times in 2,008 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Feel too stupid and uninteresting. How did I end up having so little to offer? I meet these people who go out and do things and figure stuff out and when I don't know how to do something I just get stopped in my tracks. I so often need someone else's help. I should be more independent.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-13-17), Little Missy (07-13-17), Smokey405 (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 09:40 AM

Thanked 4,171 Times in 2,008 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Also nightmares, I've been having a lot of those...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-13-17), Little Missy (07-13-17), Smokey405 (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 10:04 AM

I think I have a case of I-It is.

aeon (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 10:18 AM

Thanked 27,271 Times in 13,231 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow129 View Post
Feel too stupid and uninteresting. How did I end up having so little to offer? I meet these people who go out and do things and figure stuff out and when I don't know how to do something I just get stopped in my tracks. I so often need someone else's help. I should be more independent.
Willow, I'm almost 50 and some days I am still baffled by people who "go out and do things and figure stuff out"

We all need help sometimes.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-13-17), Little Missy (07-13-17), Lunacie (07-13-17), Smokey405 (07-13-17), willow129 (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 01:20 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,355 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow129 View Post
Willow, FROM MY KNOTHOLE IN THE FENCE, I do not think that is a "good" self-assessment and you are being too critical IMVVHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
I think I have a case of I-It is.
LM, I-itis?!?! In what way? Not being intentionally obtuse.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-13-17), Little Missy (07-13-17), psychopathetic (07-14-17), stef (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 02:52 PM
Contributor

Smokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to allSmokey405 is a name known to all

Coworkers today. Aside from my accounting and finance duties, I also do and am in charge of insurance billing. Every once in a while, I have to put up with some Mr. or Miss Know-It-All who thinks they are the greatest thing since slice bread, like today. Here's my conversation from today with them:

Coworker: "I have never done insurance billing and know nothing about it. But, I am an expert on it and I think you're doing it wrong."

Me: "Do you actually hear the words that come out of your mouth or do you hear the gibberish sound that the adults make when they talk in Peanuts cartoons?"
Old 07-13-17, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
LM, I-itis?!?! In what way? Not being intentionally obtuse.
oh, i'm just on this me, me, ME, I broke the little finger again trying to tie my boots tight enough from the last 5 weeks of shuffling about with my jeans unbuttoned and trying to bathe with plastic bags on me and oh, I'm just furious that that ortho is playing wait and see on a break that will need more than a splint or being taped with a raggy sock thing on it and I know, I just KNOW that clown who line straddles my parking spot and has me 4 inches from the stanchion of the carport is going to dent my door again.

the 3rd time will be the charm.

there.
Adderall nap done, time for a re-set.

thank you

aeon (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 03:40 PM

I it is! why does my computer correct what was correct?

UGH!! LOL is getting **** on a shingle tonight and that's that. no say what you want, no get the revolving wheel of choices.

thank GOD the dogs are there but I can only walk one at a time and they'd be SO hurt to be left behind either way. I already tried, they act as though they are being punished.

I better nicen up.

the airconditioner for my apartment is a huge Trane made for a large home and it gets FRIGID in here.

oh, I know! coffee.

I should be happy the paintless dent guy did a flawless job. yay.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-13-17), stef (07-13-17)
Old 07-13-17, 03:55 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,388 Times in 13,826 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Been very nervy and edgy over the past few days and idk why ........
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (07-13-17), psychopathetic (07-14-17), stef (07-13-17)
Closed Thread