ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-18, 08:52 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,891 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

I'm sorry Rebs.

(((Bro Hug)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-20-18), Rebelyell (11-20-18)
Old 11-20-18, 09:09 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,102 Times in 2,118 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
same! I watched it in high school for some reason, I guess before or after dinner.
i really didn't like William Shatner in other roles. TJ Hooker, seriously?
William Shatner did some voice acting for this video game called Elite Dangerous. You are the commander in this solo mission and William Shatner is this AI who follows your orders and responses verbally back to your voice commands.

I didn't realize how calming his voice was until I heard him in it - he could do ASMR videos! So different from his star trek speech cadence.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-21-18), stef (11-21-18)
Old 11-21-18, 03:54 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I need to stop playing these games with my insulin.

I keep on taking too much of it, then I can feel my sugar levels plummet.

I just checked my numbers and I'm at 48. I mean it's not super low...but it's low enough that my entire body feels weak and wobbly, I feel disoriented, SUPER sleepy, upset stomach...and though I'm not hungry...I'm craving sugar.

I just drank a 14oz thing of chocolate milk that had 51 grams of sugar in it, hopefully that'll help. I'll check my numbers again here in 10 or 15 minutes (if I can keep awake that long).

My arms are shaking and feel exhausted just typing.
Also my breath feels shallow.

I keep wanting to pump myself full of tons of insulin, because when I do...I don't have to pee very often haha. When my sugar levels are high, I have to use the bathroom quite a bit (when they're way high, I have to go at least once every hour). The frequent need to pee really messes up my sleep...so that when I pump myself with a lot of insulin I get some really deep sleep (every since I started to use my cpap machine...which I'm absolutely in love with. Have had it for nearly 3 months now and I've not missed a single day of using it!).

...Okay, I'm already starting to feel a bit better. I'm not as tired and my legs are starting to feel less wobbly...my arms aren't shaking as much.

Also...damn that chocolate milk tasted amazing! haha

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-21-18), Lunacie (11-21-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-18, 05:44 AM

Okay, I'm completely okay now. Just checking in so I'm not leaving you guys hanging

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-21-18), Lunacie (11-21-18), midnightstar (11-21-18), Rebelyell (11-21-18), stef (11-21-18)
Old 11-21-18, 10:12 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,387 Times in 13,825 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

(((((psycho))))) I'm so happy to see you posting on here
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (11-21-18)
Old 11-21-18, 12:49 PM

<3

(((((((Midsy)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (11-21-18)
Old 11-21-18, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
And I just sold a few of the cards...I only ended up listing about $300 worth of cards...i'm about 95% sure they'll all sell.
At least now that a few of them have sold I have some breathing room. I can put gas in my car and can eat .
Well... They've all sold now.
For anyone who might understand...it was a playset of Khans Of Tarkir ally fetchlands (20 cards in total).
It's bittersweet. I needed the money this month...and I did make a profit on them...made about $100 more than I paid for them years ago...so that's nice.
But dang...I was really proud to own those 20 cards...and they will be missed.

I still have a playset of all 10 shocklands (40 cards) I'm sitting on. Will try to hold onto those for as long as I can...but who knows, they too might need to be sold at some point.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (11-21-18), Lunacie (11-22-18), midnightstar (11-21-18)
Old 11-21-18, 09:34 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,794 Times in 7,609 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Life is just so blah, blah, blah especially, around the holidays. The upside, I’m spending Thanksgiving alone for most of the day because my wife has to work and have no plans.

I’m thankful to have no plans for Thanksgiving, amongst many many other things. Blah!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-22-18), Lunacie (11-22-18), psychopathetic (11-21-18), stef (11-22-18), tudorose (11-22-18)
Old 11-21-18, 11:26 PM

(((((((Blah-Hound)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (11-22-18)
Old 11-22-18, 02:53 AM

Thanked 27,268 Times in 13,229 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Of course, there is no Thanksgiving here but someome in marketing decided it was "black Friday" week . so there are signs all over the shops. Le black Friday.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (11-22-18), psychopathetic (11-22-18), tudorose (11-22-18)
Old 11-22-18, 05:14 AM

Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,354 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Of course, there is no Thanksgiving here but someome in marketing decided it was "black Friday" week . so there are signs all over the shops. Le black Friday.
I was wondering what that meant. In Australia Black anything usually means there was a catastrophic bushfire on that particular day of the week.

I don't even know what thanksgiving is. It appears (from here) like you eat turkey now and then eat it again at Christmas and you have to visit insufferable family members not once but twice?
Greyhound1 (11-22-18), Lunacie (11-22-18), psychopathetic (11-22-18), stef (11-22-18)
Old 11-22-18, 05:37 AM

Thanked 30,588 Times in 14,079 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
I was wondering what that meant. In Australia Black anything usually means there was a catastrophic bushfire on that particular day of the week.

I don't even know what thanksgiving is. It appears (from here) like you eat turkey now and then eat it again at Christmas and you have to visit insufferable family members not once but twice?
Love it!!

(Your description..not the holidays )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (11-22-18), tudorose (11-22-18)
Old 11-22-18, 05:53 AM

Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,354 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Love it!!

(Your description..not the holidays )
I really don't want to do Christmas this year. I'm too tired got too much to do and don't have available funds. The only one getting presents at this stage is the dog.
Fuzzy12 (11-22-18), Greyhound1 (11-22-18), psychopathetic (11-22-18)
Old 11-22-18, 07:07 AM

Thanksgiving was my favorite holiday as an adult. My mom ussually left town to celebrate it with her side of the family which always upset me (I wanted her to celebrate with me and my dad)...but it was still a good day...I only remember 1 thanksgiving that didn't turn out well...
They really weren't anything all that special...but I just loved it. I loved cooking the turkey, and for some reason they always turned out amazing and juicey and perfectly cooked.
I also enjoyed making mashed potatoes...I'd usually make garlic ones and then just buttered ones.
My dad would make stuffing and homemade gravy.
We'd usually just buy a pumpkin pie at the store...though this one time I made a pumpkin cheese cake pie lol. It was actually pretty easy to make and turned out great! There was a layer of pumpkin cheesecake, then on top of that was a layer of regular pumpkin pie.

And you know? We'd just hang out all day...and they were always just really nice days.We'd get along and just enjoy each other's company. There really wasn't anything all that special about the day really...but it was just a lovely day.

This year I'm not doing anything for the day. I'm not sad about it or anything...and I was invited to a dinner, and there's also a church in town holding a free dinner...but meh.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-22-18), Greyhound1 (11-22-18), Lunacie (11-22-18), tudorose (11-22-18)
Old 11-22-18, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
I really don't want to do Christmas this year. I'm too tired got too much to do and don't have available funds. The only one getting presents at this stage is the dog.
(((Tuds)))

That sucks

I'm going all out this year and celebrating Christmas for myself. i've been wanting to jump head first into the whole Christmas thing for years...really let my inner child go wild lol...but I felt really held back by my parents.
Now that I'm no longer chained down to them though...I've been going nuts! lol
My apartment is all decked out...I can't hardly believe I live here! It's SO damn cute!! My tree is freaking AMAZING!! lol
I've been jamming out to Christmas songs all month...have been watching Christmas movies and cartoon specials, and have recently been picking up some Christmas children books I've really been getting a kick out of lol.
And I've been helping Santa get me gifts too...I just wrapped a bunch of them this past week and can't wait to start putting them under my tree in early december.

But yeah...it's all because I'm lucky enough to have the money for it this year. As bad as this makes me...I just don't think I'd enjoy Christmas like I am this season, if I didn't have the money to do everything I've been doing (spending a ton on decorations, music, books (lol), stickers, treats, gifts for myself, etc. etc.).

Starting tomorrow I'm fully planning on wearing my Santa hat every time I go out lol .

I'm SO enjoying myself this year. My inner child in me is getting spoiled rotten! lol...I've been looking for the magic of the holidays for years!
I think I deserve this.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (11-22-18), Lunacie (11-22-18), tudorose (11-22-18)