ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-18, 08:02 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
You must be speaking French or some other language I don't understand.

Poor Stef-Stefs doesn't have enough people here to enjoy her sport with . You got people in your 3d world to enjoy this with Stefs?

(((Stef)))
If i was betting , i could join
I guess i was happiest person when France won world cup

Even the memory makes me smile now, when France made it to 4 goals , all worryings ended at that point
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-27-18), stef (08-28-18)
Old 08-27-18, 08:21 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,305 Times in 6,026 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

It ain't Friday yet lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-27-18)
Old 08-27-18, 09:38 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,891 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry! Friday's only like the WHOLE rest of the week away!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (08-27-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-18, 10:14 PM

Thanked 11,305 Times in 6,026 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Its gonna be a good day we send the one mechanic service writer off into retirement.so ill work till noon n rest of day will be eating. At restaurant
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-28-18), psychopathetic (08-27-18), stef (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 01:25 AM

Thanked 27,264 Times in 13,227 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre22 View Post
If i was betting , i could join
I guess i was happiest person when France won world cup
also lots of French people
Yes, that 4th goal!
and even that very first elimimatory game ( the one before the quarterfinals), you saw Mbappe just tearing down the field and they scored that penalty shot, and everyone is thinking, hey we could win this whole thing!

So Tottenham won 3-0; Manchester U has lost again and perhaps their arrogant coach is on his way out, at last.
So many world cup stars in the British premier League,

I watched the game with my son
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 05:59 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

Having the munchies for string cheese at 5am lol

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
The Following User Says Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 06:22 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyDW View Post
Having the munchies for string cheese at 5am lol

You should join my group I go to twice a week. We always get snacks and they do string cheese a lot! I always like taking one or 2 home with me.

Do you eat them 1 small string at a time? I'm too impatient! lol, I either peel off big strings, or I just eat them in bites.
But what I really like doing...is cooking them in the microwave and then eating them melted .

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), Lunacie (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 10:49 AM

Thanked 26,488 Times in 12,364 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You should join my group I go to twice a week. We always get snacks and they do string cheese a lot! I always like taking one or 2 home with me.

Do you eat them 1 small string at a time? I'm too impatient! lol, I either peel off big strings, or I just eat them in bites.
But what I really like doing...is cooking them in the microwave and then eating them melted .
I don't know if this works with string cheese, but when the weather is cooler
we slice cheese and bake the little bites in the oven for a few minutes. Yum.

Especially sharp cheddar. They come out crispy!

Even better is baking some pepperoni chips at the same time.
The pepperoni is lovely for dips.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-18, 11:06 AM

Thanked 4,102 Times in 2,118 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
I don't know if this works with string cheese, but when the weather is cooler

Even better is baking some pepperoni chips at the same time.
The pepperoni is lovely for dips.
Wow I'm surprised. I've only had cheese melt in the oven. Maybe it's cause I leave it in for longer. Going to give it a try to see if I can make mine crispy too.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-18, 11:12 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

Darn it guys you’re making me hungry lol

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
The Following User Says Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-18, 11:52 AM

Thanked 26,488 Times in 12,364 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc01 View Post
Wow I'm surprised. I've only had cheese melt in the oven. Maybe it's cause I leave it in for longer. Going to give it a try to see if I can make mine crispy too.
Maybe you have to use parchment paper under the cheese to get it crispy.
It's been a long hot summer so I've forgotten how to do it. Google it.

Parchment paper. Thin layer of cheese. Oven 350. 12-15 minutes. Yum.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-18, 02:52 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,383 Times in 13,822 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I think my suspected ptsd's being bad tonight, it was really bad last night, Tigger had to jump up and down on me to bring me back
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), Lunacie (08-28-18), psychopathetic (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyDW View Post
Darn it guys you’re making me hungry lol
Omgosh...me too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
when the weather is cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc01 View Post
Omg! I wish my dad was still around...I'd SO head to his house to make a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches...lol I don't have a pan to do it with.

But I use to put cheese inside the sandwiches of course...but then I'd put some on the outside too and the cheese would get all crispy and man! They are SO good!

Oh! I found a video on it!! lol

grrrr! SO hungry now!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I think my suspected ptsd's being bad tonight, it was really bad last night, Tigger had to jump up and down on me to bring me back
Does talking about it help? Or is it too late by the time you can feel it coming on?
Is there someone you can call tonight to talk with? Maybe it doesn't even have to be about your PTSD...may just checking in with and old friend or a relative you haven't heard from in awhile. Catch up with each other, and maybe have a couple of laughs.
Try to get your mind off things...even just for a few moments.

I wish I had better advice

I wish I was in better physical shape too. I'd get up, swim across the small lake between us, run to your home real quick...then kick your PTSD square in it's right shin, then stomp on it's big toe and warn it that if it doesn't leave my Mids alone...I'd be back to kick it in his other shin next!!

Alas.../sigh...
I'm too fat and lazy for the swim. I think I'd get 2 strokes in before I'd start to rapidly sink to the bottom! True story!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), Lunacie (08-28-18), midnightstar (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 03:37 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,383 Times in 13,822 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does talking about it help? Or is it too late by the time you can feel it coming on?
Is there someone you can call tonight to talk with? Maybe it doesn't even have to be about your PTSD...may just checking in with and old friend or a relative you haven't heard from in awhile. Catch up with each other, and maybe have a couple of laughs.
Try to get your mind off things...even just for a few moments.

I wish I had better advice

I wish I was in better physical shape too. I'd get up, swim across the small lake between us, run to your home real quick...then kick your PTSD square in it's right shin, then stomp on it's big toe and warn it that if it doesn't leave my Mids alone...I'd be back to kick it in his other shin next!!

Alas.../sigh...
I'm too fat and lazy for the swim. I think I'd get 2 strokes in before I'd start to rapidly sink to the bottom! True story!!

Basically most of 2012 I blocked out cause it was so traumatic and when memories from that year sneak through that normally causes it to flare up

I don't want to go into what was happening that year publically on the forum, I might see about getting back into the private co existing conditions section and let it blow in there when it gets bad again

psycho
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), Lunacie (08-28-18), psychopathetic (08-28-18)