ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-18, 06:04 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,493 Times in 12,367 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post

Potentially-serious medical issue. More bloodwork today. I'm scared. Wish me luck.
Totally missed this earlier (having more trouble than usual focusing with
migraine prodrome).

Wishing you the very best luck, and compassionate intelligent medical care,
and of course, the best answers possible.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (08-30-18), psychopathetic (08-30-18), stef (08-30-18)
Old 08-30-18, 06:54 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,891 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no guys!

No No!

Tough things in life are against the rules for you! They're just not suppose to happen!

You're all so wonderful and tough and loving and awesome.
Only good things are suppose to happen to you!

I hope ya'll feel ashamed of yourselves!

NO NO GUYS!

NO NO!!

(((((((Hugs)))))))

I love you peeps.

(((((((Stef-Stefs)))))))

I'm so sorry about your aunt .

(((((((Nam-Nams)))))))

Dang. Namsy! I'm wishing for the best. It can be so frustrating having to wait on blood tests. It's like you want to hope in the best, but you've also got a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach that it's going to be bad news...and it's frustrating cause at least if you knew for sure it was going to be bad...you could start to prepare yourself.
Damn Namsy :*(

Grrrr!

(((((((Sweets)))))))

Your post almost made me burst into tears. I even made a weird noise I can't even begin to explain, in the 3d world halfway through your post.
Damn it...I don't like seeing you in pain. And it's like you're this super tough, *** kicking girl...so when you say you're experiencing pain or discomfort...I know it must be bad.
So freaking cool though that your dentist is so awesome!
I just hate that you're going through this though. Not just the pain...but also having to go through dealing with dentists. bah! I hate dentists so much! The thought of it is terrifying to me.

(((((((All)))))))

I'm so sorry so many are going through so much right now .
Big, heavy, tough things.

Sending good, happy, warm vibes your ways.

<3

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-31-18), Lunacie (08-30-18), namazu (08-30-18), sarahsweets (08-30-18)
Old 08-30-18, 07:06 PM

Thanked 4,171 Times in 2,008 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

The subject I teach is at the bottom of our cultural totem pole.

It's for the misfits [for no real reason.] And I am a misfit. I just thought being a teacher might help me fit in or something, show folks that I have something meaningful to offer. But, nope. If I was a math teacher or an English teacher, maybe. But I had to choose music. Once a misfit, always a misfit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (08-30-18), Little Missy (08-30-18), namazu (08-30-18), psychopathetic (08-30-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-18, 07:17 PM

Thanked 4,171 Times in 2,008 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh...well....ok I just got this email
... "Thank you so much for getting right back to me."..."We are paying for the whole year and the book. [Kid] has been talking about playing an instrument for 3 years now."......."Again, thank you very much!! You are amazing with the kids and we are so very lucky you are their music teacher!!"

Shucks. I shouldn't get so discouraged I guess. **sigh** The ups and downs in this job can be hard to keep up with. [EDIT: we're on day 2 of the school year, btw. Only 178 more to go!!!!!]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (08-30-18), Little Missy (08-31-18), Lunacie (08-30-18), namazu (08-30-18), psychopathetic (08-30-18), stef (08-31-18)
Old 08-30-18, 07:36 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow129 View Post
The subject I teach is at the bottom of our cultural totem pole.

It's for the misfits [for no real reason.] And I am a misfit. I just thought being a teacher might help me fit in or something, show folks that I have something meaningful to offer. But, nope. If I was a math teacher or an English teacher, maybe. But I had to choose music. Once a misfit, always a misfit.
Awww my poor EeyoreBug, sounds like they really need a big hug

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BUG))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))

Quote:
... "Thank you so much for getting right back to me."..."We are paying for the whole year and the book. [Kid] has been talking about playing an instrument for 3 years now."......."Again, thank you very much!! You are amazing with the kids and we are so very lucky you are their music teacher!!"
Awwwww! <3 <3 <3

BRB...gotta go place my heart in the freezer for a bit. It just melted into a puddle!

P.S.
I just want to say that you're so one of my favoritest peoples. lol. Everytime I see you name show up on these forums...I feel all happy and in love...like a puppy or an adoring kid.
haha I'm such a dork xP.
I feel so bad though for you and so many others here...cause dang it...I've changed on so many of you. I use to be so much funner...happier, and fun to be around. Then slowly I've gotten all grumpy and not nearly as happy-go-lucky /sigh. I use to be such a good friend (haha that sounds so concieted!)...but dang, I've just changed a lot. I miss my happier me I use to be.
I'm sorry I've chased you away. I've chased a lot of people away.
lol I'm such a weird person...saying all of this haha. I don't know why...I just feel like letting people know how much they mean to me today.
I love you Bug. I've always loved you. I love you like I love my nieces. The way I'd love a little sister I think if I had a little sister.
<3

(((Bugs)))

Sorry for being so weird lmfao. Hope I didn't just creep you the heck out!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 08-31-18, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Sorry for being so weird lmfao. Hope I didn't just creep you the heck out!
Well shoot! I think I chased the Little Bug away!

/sigh

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 08-31-18, 01:39 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,387 Times in 13,825 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

(((((namsy and sarah)))))
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
namazu (08-31-18), psychopathetic (08-31-18)
Old 08-31-18, 07:26 AM

Thanked 11,312 Times in 6,030 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Other night I got robbed took my car n truck keys 300 bucks off kitchen table and had my camaro stolen I ran out n confronted guy n almost got ran over..they found car but right now no one in house feels safe
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-31-18), midnightstar (08-31-18), namazu (08-31-18), psychopathetic (08-31-18)
Old 08-31-18, 08:40 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Other night I got robbed took my car n truck keys 300 bucks off kitchen table and had my camaro stolen I ran out n confronted guy n almost got ran over..they found car but right now no one in house feels safe
Damn I bet, get a cheap security system?

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
The Following User Says Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-31-18)
Old 08-31-18, 08:46 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
why not?

And neurology won’t do it as they don’t treat depression.

Right now I’m having my chiropractor looking into it as he can order scans and I have a very good repore with him, but chiropractors do nothing with brains so he’s dealing with insurance to try to get it approved. Otherwise he’ll try to get me to someone who will do it for me..

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
Old 08-31-18, 08:51 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,905 Times in 15,257 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
(((((((Sweets)))))))

Your post almost made me burst into tears. I even made a weird noise I can't even begin to explain, in the 3d world halfway through your post.
Damn it...I don't like seeing you in pain. And it's like you're this super tough, *** kicking girl...so when you say you're experiencing pain or discomfort...I know it must be bad.
So freaking cool though that your dentist is so awesome!
I just hate that you're going through this though. Not just the pain...but also having to go through dealing with dentists. bah! I hate dentists so much! The thought of it is terrifying to me.
You are so sweet to me. It really makes me feel good and lifts my spirits on the down days. You are a really good guy.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-31-18), psychopathetic (09-01-18)
Old 08-31-18, 09:19 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,387 Times in 13,825 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yikes rebs I hope they catch that person
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-31-18), psychopathetic (09-01-18)
Old 08-31-18, 11:23 AM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's freaking scary. No one was hurt? The car is okay?

I hope they caught the guy(s) before they had a chance to make copies of keys.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (09-01-18)
Old 08-31-18, 12:35 PM

Thanked 11,312 Times in 6,030 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't catch guy he dumped car a mile away on side street in 1st person to made him n confront him..he went across lawn lost control of car hit n ran over neighbors curb.rims are all messed up n went up street doing like 80 it sounded n looked like a NASCAR it was just nuts...the cops love my car tho ;-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (08-31-18), Lunacie (08-31-18), psychopathetic (09-01-18)
Old 08-31-18, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Didn't catch guy he dumped car a mile away on side street in 1st person to made him n confront him..he went across lawn lost control of car hit n ran over neighbors curb.rims are all messed up n went up street doing like 80 it sounded n looked like a NASCAR it was just nuts...the cops love my car tho ;-)
Sorry about the car.

I couldn't find my billfold last night, figured I'd wait and look around today
in brighter light. Still can't find it.

And my daughter checked the guinea pig last night and he has a swelling
between his hind legs. Vet can see him at 5 pm. Guess I should go to the
bank and get some cash to pay them until I can find my debit card.

Oh Geez! Bank won't give me cash without my driver's license. Ugh.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (08-31-18), midnightstar (08-31-18), namazu (08-31-18), psychopathetic (09-01-18)