ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-18, 05:46 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,379 Times in 13,820 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Willow's Diary/Blog Typed by her human, supervised by Willow)

Hi world, Christmas is nearly upon us and every morning now there's the Frosticles Monster outside. Meowmy's had the heating on more, because it's cold out there. I've been happy to snuggle up by the heater to keep warm, Tigger (the nutcase!) thinks it's still fine to go outside but I've told her and meowmy I am NOT going out THERE while the Frosticles Monster is out there.

I showed meowmy though, tonight I insisted I was NOT going to finish my dinner unless she mixed in some tasty tuna into my bowl, but there wasn't any in the cupboard so I told meowmy she had to go out hunting in the dark and the cold to get me some. She brought some of the yummy one back, in spring water, because apparently that is better for me than the one in brine and Tigger refuses to eat the one in the slimy oil. All the more for me, I told meowmy.

Tigger was a naughty girl last night though so as a result I had to tell her off. I was snuggled up on meowmy's lap while she was typing boring stuff and playing strange noises (she says it's christmas music but I told her it's a load of noise and she can switch it off, I am trying to sleep!) and Tigger decided to come over and grab at my bottom, trying to play, so I turned round and smacked her one. That taught her not to play Grab Willow's Bottom while I'm trying to snooze! I got my own back later though, Tigger was snuggled up on meowmy's bed and I jumped up to say hello to meowmy in the early hours of the morning and landed on top of Tigger.

Time I went to see if Tigger's left any tuna, speak again soon world.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-10-18), namazu (12-23-18)
Old 12-11-18, 07:30 PM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of light

Another ep of the Tigger, Willow (and Emma) Show! I just love to tuna in!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-11-18), someothertime (01-01-19)
Old 12-23-18, 05:01 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again world, I had an exciting evening yesterday. I had visitors come to see me and they brought Christmas Present Mice, Meowmy's had to hide them so I don't open them before Tuesday, I don't understand why she won't let me pounce on them to catch that wrapping paper mouse that I know for sure is on there.

Meowmy says Santa Paws will be coming tomorrow night, I'm going to sleep downstairs so I don't miss him coming.

I've been brave again though, I went exploring not just next door's garden but I followed Tigger into another neighbour's garden to see if I could find any of the mousies that Tigger keeps telling me about. Me and Tigger practice hunting them indoors as well, we run around pouncing on anything that so much as pretends to move. It's a fun game so why not?

If I sleep in the carrier tomorrow night (the 24th), do you think Santa Paws will forget I'm there and I can see him without him seeing me?

I better go "make my bed" in the carrier, ready in case he tries to fool me by coming a night early, laters world.

namazu (12-23-18), someothertime (01-01-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-19, 03:15 PM
mod-estly regulated

Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,993 Posts
someothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond repute

~ SB_UK ~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to someothertime For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-01-19), Little Missy (01-01-19), midnightstar (01-01-19)
Old 01-01-19, 10:02 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,786 Times in 7,605 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Somo, Good to see you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-01-19)
Old 01-02-19, 06:34 PM
ADDvanced Member

excelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of lightexcelsior is a glorious beacon of light

The trick is, leave him cookies and milk! You've got to resist the temptation to take a sip... How was you New Year's?
The Following User Says Thank You to excelsior For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (01-07-19)
Old 01-07-19, 06:12 PM

Hi again world, just a quick one because there's something outside tonight that I keep trying to talk to through the window. Meowmy thinks it's a bat but I think it's a night time birdie. I came over to tell meowmy to tell you all about the birdie outside.

Tigger's wanting to join in with MY blog but she can start her own, she's just tried joining in with this one.

Meowmy was worried about Tigger over the weekend because Tigger didn't eat much over the weekend. All the more for me. Tigger's appetite's back now though, she was just having an "off-day".

We had a bit of excitement over New Year. Next door's cat seems to think this is her house when it's not it's MINE (and Tigger's), she keeps coming to the door and crying to be let in. I quickly tell her off and chase her away. She's got a home, and it's not here.

I've discovered the exciting game of chase-the-milk-bottle-plastic-top-across-the-floor, I discovered it by accident when meowmy accidentally dropped one while making a cup of tea and it rolled and I chased it and took it hostage.

I got loads of treats and toys for Christmas, Santa Paws was good to me and Tigger/ I was suspicious of the toys at first but once I saw Tigger playing with them I decided to join in.

I'm going to see if my new friend outside is still there, laters world. Going to talk to it through the window again.

Old 01-14-19, 07:09 PM
ADDvanced Member

Whee! Chase--the-plastic-top!

Tell Meowmie when it gets cold, bats often come in to keep warm, and the best thing to do is ketchum with a bat trap!
midnightstar (01-15-19)
Old 01-26-19, 04:34 PM

Hi again world, I'm hiding for a couple of reasons this evening. Earlier, Meowmy was making dinner and a sproutie leaf decided to jump off the work surface and landed on top of me. I backed away from it and don't want the sproutie monster to come jump on me again, naughty sproutie monster.

The other reason I'm hiding is meowmy's made noises about finding the claw clippers to clip Tigger's claws. I know what this means - when she finds where I hid the claw clipper monster she'll decide to check my claws!

Meowmy had sad news last night, my cat-run best friend Trevor from the rescue went to the vet for the last time, vet said he was too poorly now to be helped so he's gone to rainbow bridge.

I was a brave girl this afternoon though, I sneaked outside, under the gate and out onto the road. Then I heard someone coming and ran back under the gate and back inside as fast as I could.

Meowmy just asked Tigger if it's time for claw clips, so I'm out of here! Laters, world.

Old 01-26-19, 11:40 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,485 Times in 12,362 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Hi again world, I'm hiding for a couple of reasons this evening. Earlier, Meowmy was making dinner and a sproutie leaf decided to jump off the work surface and landed on top of me. I backed away from it and don't want the sproutie monster to come jump on me again, naughty sproutie monster.

The other reason I'm hiding is meowmy's made noises about finding the claw clippers to clip Tigger's claws. I know what this means - when she finds where I hid the claw clipper monster she'll decide to check my claws!

Meowmy had sad news last night, my cat-run best friend Trevor from the rescue went to the vet for the last time, vet said he was too poorly now to be helped so he's gone to rainbow bridge.

I was a brave girl this afternoon though, I sneaked outside, under the gate and out onto the road. Then I heard someone coming and ran back under the gate and back inside as fast as I could.

Meowmy just asked Tigger if it's time for claw clips, so I'm out of here! Laters, world.
Maybe Trevor will meet our beloved guinea pig Mr. Reeces who slipped away
from us this afternoon to go towards the Rainbow Bridge. May they both find
friends there.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-26-19), midnightstar (01-27-19)
Old 01-29-19, 01:33 PM
ADDvanced Member

Bet you and Tigg have pretty, trimmed claws! Robin needs HIS claws trimmed...
midnightstar (01-29-19)
Old 02-13-19, 03:44 PM

Hi again world, Willow here again.

Tigger's been playing in the bath again, difference was this time she raced me into the bathroom (we were playing chase-me-chase-me) but meowmy had put soggy water in the bath. Recipe for disaster. Tigger leaped into the bath to hide from me, landed straight in the soggy water, panicked and thrashed around to escape from the scary soggy monster before leaping out of the bath and rushing through to the sitting room to get away from the soggies. I got suspicious that it might not be Tigger because she smelled different. Meowmy reassured me that this was Tigger, so once I was completely sure I relaxed again.

Don't tell meowmy this but when the mat mouse gets attacked, it's not always Tigger. Sometimes it's me (Meowmy blames Tigger because Tigger's the one she sees attacking the mat mousie, so far she did accidentally see me doing that though because I got carried away)

Meowmy bought herself a new teddy but I told her teddy is MINE so she's let me have it to snuggle with when I want a snuggle with teddy.

Speaking of new teddy, I'm going for another snuggle. Laters, world.

namazu (02-13-19), psychopathetic (02-13-19)
Old 02-13-19, 06:04 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,890 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

So much cuteness! Omg! lol

(((((((Willow)))))))

(((((((Tigsy)))))))

(((Midsy)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (02-14-19)
Old 02-13-19, 09:02 PM
ADDvanced Member

Is Tigger all dry, now? The moral of the story is, 'look before you leap!' Does Meowmie have any new pics of you guys?
midnightstar (02-14-19)
Old 03-11-19, 04:56 PM

Hi again world, haven't updated this in a while because me and Tigger have been trying (and failing!) to find a way of catching a pigeon that keeps coming into OUR garden, we've planned all sorts of ways to catch it but it escapes every time. Tigger's tried stalking it from the side, I've tried staring it into submission to scare it off permanently, neither thing has worked. We want rid of that birdie and I want the crows to go away as well. There's a couple that come into the yard and scare me by making a loud CAAW noise.

Meowmy's put a fresh duvet on this weekend and both me and Tigger thought there was a Bed Mousie and kept trying to catch it, which took Meowmy twice as long as normal to get the bed to behave.

Me and Tigger have started snuggling on the bed, Meowmy got a picture but I've told her that she is NOT to upload it.

I've found a lovely warm spot when the sun shines through the glass in the door, I settled there today and Tigger shot over wanting to play and jumped on top of me. We had a fun little game before I told her "I wants to go back into the sunny spot NOW"

Me and Meowmy had a lovely snuggle last night though, meowmy was wearing her lovely snuggly dressing gown so I made myself at home on there, paddling away and sneaky purring.

I'll go see if she's going to get it out again to let me snuggle on it again. Laters, world.