ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-06, 02:57 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

VisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really nice
How do I view my warnings?

I cannot view my or anyone else's warnings. Couldn't find the answer in the guidelines. I have 1 warning and would like to know what I did wrong. I have not gotten a notification. I really try to follow the guidelines. If I could read other warnings it would help me not make the same mistakes.

The guidelines cover a lot of material and it is easy to forget something or make an inadverdent mistake. Do the warnings mean we should be careful communicating with that person or they are less than reliable?

Thank you for your help, I want to make sure I do my part to make this site a safe haven for those of us with ADD.

Becky
Old 07-17-06, 03:11 AM

VisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really niceVisualImagery is just really nice
Guess what, I do not have a warning. I was confusing the thread reply number. I thought it was the number of warnings someone has.

I may be a little slow but I get there eventually.
Becky
Old 07-17-06, 03:57 AM
Contributor

Animal has disabled reputation
I thought the same thing myself!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-06, 06:58 AM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekker
I cannot view my or anyone else's warnings. Couldn't find the answer in the guidelines. I have 1 warning and would like to know what I did wrong. I have not gotten a notification. I really try to follow the guidelines. If I could read other warnings it would help me not make the same mistakes.

The guidelines cover a lot of material and it is easy to forget something or make an inadverdent mistake. Do the warnings mean we should be careful communicating with that person or they are less than reliable?

Thank you for your help, I want to make sure I do my part to make this site a safe haven for those of us with ADD.

Becky
Becky, it can be hard to learn the guidelines If you have an active link in your signature (like you do), you need to have a return link back to the ADD forums. If there is no return link, you will have to put your web link from your signature into your personal profile. You can easily put it the in your user CP.

I had a quick peek at your blog I didn't see a return link..so maybe you could add one in somewhere if you don't already have one
I am sure if you get a warning, you will get a PM telling you, or an email..

I think I have got this right, but I am only new to moderating, so I could be wrong If I am, someone will let me know..thanks

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 07-18-06, 12:56 AM

I Added the Link-See what you think!

My blog now includes a blurb about ADD Forums. I copied the site logo-let me know if that is not allowed.

Hmmm....A blurb in my blog.
Old 07-18-06, 01:19 AM

Thanked 1,635 Times in 884 Posts
FrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud of
Becky, or you could wait to look after you have posted a while on a thread, then it looks like you have a bunch of warnings! I freaked, but was not brave enough to ask! By the way, I hopped to your blog, and I must say that you have got to be one of the most youngish looking women for your age!
Old 07-18-06, 02:52 AM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 1,165 Posts
~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold~boots~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekker
My blog now includes a blurb about ADD Forums. I copied the site logo-let me know if that is not allowed.

Hmmm....A blurb in my blog.
it looks great :-)
I am not sure about the logo, but again, I am new to this and I am sure someone will let you know if it is ok or not

CHINESE PROVERB
Old 12-05-06, 02:04 PM

Patricia is on a distinguished road
Warnings

I have the same problem. I don't try to break the rules, etc. intentionally.

Last edited by Patricia; 12-05-06 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: I want to reply to a certain question- the first one, I believe
Old 12-05-06, 06:25 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,056 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
This should help:
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34406

You'll know if you have one.