ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > Forums Help, Q&A
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-06, 05:20 AM

Color Scheming is on a distinguished road
Private sections of the board

I have recently tried to get into a private section of the board and it said to gain acess i had to contact a certain person. I contacted that person, havent heard back anything. How do i go gain access to that part of the board if the person isnt respond or maybe just not online lately? i dont know, any help would be great.

For my poetry please visit this thread.

http://www.addforums.com/forums/show...232#post358232

Any Responses either in p.m or in the acutal thread itself would me greatly appreciated.
Old 11-23-06, 09:35 AM
Ghost in the Machine

Thanked 1,631 Times in 574 Posts
Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
You'll need to wait till that person comes back online. In the mean time, feel free to contact an admin.

To review the ADD Forums Guidelines, please click here.
Old 11-30-06, 06:20 PM

Hey i sent you a p.m again., and ive been trying your post in the thread about regional help i was interested in being nevada. But i cant post in it. any idea why?

Any Responses either in p.m or in the acutal thread itself would me greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-06, 06:22 PM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
We'll look into it.
Old 11-30-06, 10:02 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Andrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry....I've been out of town, and should be back in a couple of days. Thanks everyone for all your patience.

Old 12-01-06, 04:21 PM

Thanks, Is there any other way to get into that section of the board? Ive contacted andi, who i thought was the person you are supossed to contact, and no response yet and that was on the 20th i believe. I sent andrew a foward of the p.m.

Old 12-01-06, 07:52 PM
Ghost in the Machine

Please check your private messages for the password.

FYI: Andi has also been offline, and has thus been unable to answer private messages.

Old 12-02-06, 02:02 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Skully has a spectacular aura aboutSkully has a spectacular aura about
I am not trying to be a jerk or anything, but there seems to be a breakdown in communication here. I understand that individuals are busy outside of the boards, but this is a responsibility as well. I sent in my intro letter for a private group, put myself and personal feelings out there, and haven't heard anything. That's really tough.

Me: "I love french fries with my hamburgers and also milk shakes but I don't like milk because it makes me sick which reminds me I better get my flu shot before I get the flu which dries out my skin but I use jergens which is greasy like fries."

Dr: let me wash my hands before I increase your Adderall.
Old 12-02-06, 02:08 AM
can't remember diddly

Thanked 6,055 Times in 3,094 Posts
EYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond reputeEYEFORGOT has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry msam...we're working on it. Your feelings do matter.
Old 12-02-06, 09:36 AM

okay thanks for the password! i really appreciate it. Its okay i was hoping that was the case(not being online) and she just wasnt ignoring my pms haha But its all good, i got the password.

Old 12-02-06, 11:25 AM
Ghost in the Machine

A gentle reminder to all:

The staff of these forums are all very hard working volunteers that strive to do everything in their power to serve the best interests of the forums, and its membership. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that would interfere with a staff member being unresponsive is REAL LIFE. It happens, we all have issues and problems that interfere with what we really wish to be doing. As such, I would ask that you all show patience and understanding if a request of yours goes unanswered for a period of time.

If you're having a problem receiving a response from a moderator (name in green), please escalate your request to a super moderator (name in yellow). If that super moderator isn't responsive to you, please feel free to refer your request to an administrator (name in red). If an administrator is unresponsive, you may try communicating with another administrator. Rare is the occasion that all of these people will be unresponsive to a member's request, but it has happened before, and will likely happen in the future, from time to time. In a perfect world we would all get instant responses. Real life is far from perfect.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Old 12-02-06, 03:19 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Skully has a spectacular aura aboutSkully has a spectacular aura about
Ok Andrew, thanks. Patience is NOT one of my many vertues! But, you're right. Sorry to any mods if I offended!

Me: "I love french fries with my hamburgers and also milk shakes but I don't like milk because it makes me sick which reminds me I better get my flu shot before I get the flu which dries out my skin but I use jergens which is greasy like fries."

Dr: let me wash my hands before I increase your Adderall.