ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-18, 12:41 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,352 Times in 781 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of
Re: What are you eating now?

Going off of the top of my head.

Mineral water is normally water from a spring...note normally. It has whatever minerals/salts, etc. that the aquifer picked/picks up from the associated formation(s).

Sparkling mineral water is mineral water w/ some level of dissolved CO2. It may be naturally carbonated or force carbonated.

Club Soda is force carbonated water that table salt, Baking Soda, and/or some other salts has been added. Note how much of each if any differs based on brand name. Read label. When you order whiskey soda this is the soda. Carbonation level will normally be higher than sparkling mineral water.

Seltzer is normally just force carbonated water that some salts may have been added to. Most have no additives, but read the label. Carbonation level will normally be like Club Soda.

Fuzz, you can just force carbonate your tap water. You will need some "stuff" but not much. You will have at least some control on carbonation levels. Your tap water will have some minerals in it. Before you take this approach I would try seltzer w/o any additives. This would give a kinda close approximation of what carbonated tap water will "be" like. If you consider it equal to better than the sparkling spring water you drink, it will be much cheaper in the long run.

In my case I like most club soda's off the grocer's shelf. IMVHO the flavor/taste is preferred as much or more than the sparkling spring waters and seltzers. I also do not have issues w/ the Sodium and it is much cheaper.

Another thing I like is ~50/50 mix of fresh squeezed OJ and club soda.
Old 01-21-18, 12:55 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,352 Times in 781 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Finished Salami, Cheese, and an apple a little while ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-21-18)
Old 02-15-18, 04:47 PM

Danny'sMom is on a distinguished road

I'm eating grapefruit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Danny'sMom For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-15-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-18, 05:20 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,736 Times in 7,343 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich...and a halo (mini orange)

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Old 02-17-18, 08:04 PM
ADDvanced Member

thorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to all

A late night snack of earl grey tea, a couple of eggs and a bit of white chocolate.

Just because I can.
Old 03-18-18, 11:29 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 26,907 Times in 13,069 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I found out I'm 1/4 Irish this summer,
so in honor of St Patrick's day yesterday, I made Irish stew
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-18-18), Little Missy (03-18-18)
Old 03-19-18, 11:16 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,551 Times in 6,499 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I made a batch of smoothies this morning, and I am having some now.

I brought some in for my coworkers and I got unanimous thumbs-up, with one person even accusing me of presenting a commercial product (the horror) as mine.
  • whole milk yogurt
  • juice of two oranges
  • one small banana
  • one peach
  • a little mango
  • açai berries
  • dragon fruit
  • passion fruit
The last 4 fruits were diced and frozen, and served as the “ice” component.

color? blush pink, with just a hint of duskyness (and mini specks of açai).

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-19-18), stef (03-19-18)
Old 05-30-18, 05:52 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,221 Times in 5,355 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Kimchi fried rice made with my colleague's homemade kimchi. Quite tasty

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-30-18), peripatetic (05-30-18)
Old 05-30-18, 05:59 PM

Thanked 33,846 Times in 15,310 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

mango & jalapeno yoghurt. quite delicious
The Following User Says Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-31-18)
Old 05-30-18, 08:08 PM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold

That sounds horribly disgusting. I'm so sorry.

I just downed a low carb shake because screw food.
Old 05-31-18, 08:59 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Taco John's.

I wish my nearest taco Bell was closer...but it's 30 miles away (which is actually a very good thing or I'd be eating there far too often now that my car's up and running again).

I was actually able to button one of my button down shirts all the way today! First time being able to do so in months!!

After tonight's feast...it's gonna be another few months before that happens again!

(((((((MOM)))))))

Old 06-01-18, 12:39 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,860 Times in 1,987 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Fish curry with leftover ingredients in the fridge tossed in (baby corn, mushroom, cilantro, cashew, and pineapple). Seltzer water.
The Following User Says Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (06-01-18)
Old 06-10-18, 09:31 PM

A pear.
How can something be so juicy and delicious!?

I really need to start eating more fresh fruit. I'm heading up to the mountains tomorrow with my old person lady friend...and hopefully we can rope another lady from our group we go to to come along too (with a couple of her kids)...maybe I'll pick up a watermelon before we head up.

(((((((MOM)))))))

Old 06-10-18, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
A pear.
Okay. Now I'm ready for about 5 more!
Dipped in milk chocolate with sugar sprikled on top! lol

(((((((MOM)))))))

Old 06-10-18, 09:42 PM

Oh dear goodness it's a real thing!
NEED 10 IN MY BELLY NOW PLEASE!!!

(((((((MOM)))))))