ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-18, 12:13 PM

Arthos is a jewel in the roughArthos is a jewel in the roughArthos is a jewel in the rough
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Got my first appointment in two weeks
The Following User Says Thank You to Arthos For This Useful Post:
stef (01-18-18)
Old 01-18-18, 01:21 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,510 Times in 11,540 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!! Black Cherry KickStart IS really good.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-18-18), FlipperTheWhale (01-21-18), stef (01-18-18)
Old 01-21-18, 09:04 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Thanked 1,231 Times in 520 Posts
WhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud ofWhiteOwl has much to be proud of

Today marked two months since M and I started talking and he told me he cares about me. It made me smile and then cry a little, because I realized how big a deal it was for him to say that. He's very reserved and, though very affectionate, doesn't put his feelings into words much, so when he does I know he means it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-21-18), FlipperTheWhale (01-21-18), Fuzzy12 (01-21-18), Little Missy (01-21-18), peripatetic (01-21-18), stef (01-22-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-18, 09:58 AM

Thanked 14,557 Times in 6,500 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I just looked outside to see how the snowfall was, and when I stepped into the foyer, a blue-grey cat came bounding up the stairs from below.

I'd never seen it before, but it was vocal and circling my legs. It did not have a collar.

I went back in and got a tin of sardines. I offered half to my new friend and it ate with gusto.

I was charmed. And smiling.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-22-18), stef (01-22-18)
Old 01-22-18, 10:07 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
I just looked outside to see how the snowfall was, and when I stepped into the foyer, a blue-grey cat came bounding up the stairs from below.

I'd never seen it before, but it was vocal and circling my legs. It did not have a collar.

I went back in and got a tin of sardines. I offered half to my new friend and it ate with gusto.

I was charmed. And smiling.

Cheers,
Ian
Cats even love you.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-22-18), stef (01-22-18)
Old 01-23-18, 12:09 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Saw my doctor today, and asked for a prescription.

I then began to explain that if I got a certain mg pill, I could get it for a huge discount.

He stopped me because he knew about it already and said he makes use of this “trick” all the time.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-23-18)
Old 01-25-18, 05:52 PM

A vendor of ours won’t release some supplies we need until we pay our outstanding bill.

So I called their A/R rep and asked her if a payment of the first third would secure release.

No, she said, the full amount would be required.

So I told my boss that I was going to call her back and say “Melissa, at this point in my life I have learned to not trust a woman when she says she wants it all, and she wants it now.”

My boss laughed heartily, but that said, he made sure he was the one who called her back.

I asked him if he really thought I might say something like that.

He said no, that I was always very polite and professional, but that I had a wild, playful sense of humor, and that I could not be trusted 100% in the late afternoon.

Mildly Embarrassed,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-25-18), Smokey405 (01-27-18), stef (01-25-18)
Old 01-29-18, 12:27 PM
Committee Member

Bethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant futureBethylphenidate has a brilliant future

I just got head-butted in the face by my cat.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bethylphenidate For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-29-18), Little Missy (01-29-18), psychopathetic (01-30-18), stef (01-29-18)
Old 01-30-18, 02:16 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,372 Times in 7,648 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (01-30-18), C15H25N3O (03-05-18)
Old 02-17-18, 08:18 PM
ADDvanced Member

thorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to allthorfinnur is a name known to all

It was a brilliantly sunny day. As good as they can get this time of year. It was impossible not to smile.
Old 02-25-18, 02:44 PM

I'm purposely going to misuse this snowclone...

Beauty, thy name is woman.

Blesséd Be,
Ian
Old 02-28-18, 02:18 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,372 Times in 7,648 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 03-05-18, 01:14 AM

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-05-18), psychopathetic (03-05-18), stef (03-05-18)
Old 03-05-18, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
I'm purposely going to misuse this snowclone...

Beauty, thy name is woman.

Blesséd Be,
Ian
I thought it would be woman, thy name is Beauty and you shall answer to that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-05-18), stef (03-05-18)
Old 03-09-18, 05:05 PM
ADDvanced Member

Kaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to allKaia.S is a name known to all

Today i kissed the box with Concerta pills
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kaia.S For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-10-18), Little Missy (03-09-18), psychopathetic (03-09-18), stef (03-09-18)