ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > International Referrals > United Kingdom
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-04, 07:04 PM

ryan1950 is on a distinguished road
Smile Irish Adults, Diagnosed,ADHD.

As you are aware with more adults being formally as ADHD, I am reaching
out to any Irish Adult ADHDers who use these forums.
Since I was just recently diagnosed i am very much alone with all this!
I know this is a long shot, but, if there are any Irish Adults based in Ireland,
it would be great to make contact with them.
Old 12-15-05, 10:31 AM
Jr Member

newtothis is on a distinguished road
dunno if you are still on here ryan, but im irish and for my sins have been recently diagnosed with add. so if you want to get back to me. Ive looked for information here in dublin and there is a group but i think that they are mainly family type support for kids - i have been trying to contact them, but i always (well -twice) get their message minder.

ps I thought "munster" was an independent nation!!!
Old 12-24-05, 02:19 AM
Banned

mccoffee is on a distinguished road
Yeah being irish and add could be very common. Since alchochalism was started by drinking due to bad weather. Add is a side effect of drinking since that gene gets passed down and down. So it make sense.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-06, 02:44 PM

spaceboy is on a distinguished road
Yes Im irish and its a damn pity we have to post in the uk forum. can we not get it moved out separately?
I am adhd and am on meds. I have a lot of other probs aswell but I cant point them out. Not many other irish people here?
Old 06-10-09, 11:12 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,266 Times in 1,840 Posts
doiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irish Adults, Diagnosed,ADHD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Yes Im irish and its a damn pity we have to post in the uk forum. can we not get it moved out separately?
I am adhd and am on meds. I have a lot of other probs aswell but I cant point them out. Not many other irish people here?
I'm a plastic.......nooo-a plastic!
I do blame me mammy,,,,,,
And my dad.......whom which the achaholic gene came from(as mr coffee incorrectly stated,i presume,and is now banned?)

p.s-i thought i'd add()a little more.....i,m a plasterer by trade and have worked with,at a guess, around 100 irish plasterers.Used to frequent alot of irish pubs in london aswell.