ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-18, 04:04 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,386 Times in 7,657 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Guys...I don't have anyone to fight for me anymore. Not in the ways like my mom did.

My mom would fight for me fiercely...and she wouldn't quit. She'd only dig her heels in a fight even harder for me. She wouldn't back down. And when things got real tough...she'd get real tough. There'd be NO pushing her around.

She was my f***ing rock man. She protected me from the weather...she made sure that I was never treated like just a number in the system...that I was ever pushed around, and she'd do her damn best to make sure no one just gave up on me and left me in real bad positions in life.

I feel almost naked in a big wide open world...vulnerable and weak and exposed.

What if **** hit the fan? Who'd dig in deep and fight for me till the bitter end?
My mom would've.
My mom would've...

Do I do it for myself now? I feel so inadequate...though I also have a feeling that if things do go south real quick, there is a warrior inside that...if I'm lucky...would errupt from deep within me and dig his heels in deep...

I miss my mom though. By buddy...my rock...my protector.

Damn it...sometimes I wish I didn't "feel" anymore. But at the same time...I also never want to stop missing my mom. I know that's a total contradiction and I also know that I've no words to explain it...so meh!

I miss you mom. I just do

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), Fuzzy12 (08-28-18), Kaia.S (08-29-18), Lunacie (08-28-18), midnightstar (08-28-18), stef (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 04:07 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,830 Times in 13,495 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

*fights for psycho*
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), psychopathetic (08-28-18), stef (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 04:14 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

And I'd fight for you too Mid-Mids. <3

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (08-28-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-18, 04:19 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

I will watch Avatar Legend of Korra

I guess , i’m still a baby boy

Legend of Aang was great , Iroh character was very interesting . Sometimes funny, sometimes upsetting
Especially when he was singing “Brave Soldier boy, leave from the vine falling so slow...”

Air Nomad Guru Laghima
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 05:07 PM

Man, the last airbender blew me away! I was NOT expecting such a high quality cartoon.

I haven't watched any of the Legend of Korra for some reason. How would you say it compares with airbender?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 06:19 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Man, the last airbender blew me away! I was NOT expecting such a high quality cartoon.

I haven't watched any of the Legend of Korra for some reason. How would you say it compares with airbender?
I didnt watch for some reason in the past but i have watched first 3 episosed of Season 1
I think it is really good give it a chance
I don’t want to give you spoiler

Air Nomad Guru Laghima
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 06:48 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,355 Times in 13,988 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not doing well. I'm not even denying anymore that I'm depressed (though maybe I should rather than resigning myself to it??). I'm still doing the basics. Still doing ok with fuzzling. When she isn't around I'm just a vegetable. Sometikes it's almost a relief when I don't have to function anymore. Without her I'm free to let my inner vegetable out..()

At work I've totally withdrawn. I just do something that no one cares about and I don't talk to anyone anymore. Pretty much no one talks to me either anymore. It's a pity. My colleagues are quite nice actually. I could have had a nice time if I hadn't blown it with my mood. I keep missing meetings and don't complete any of the tasks that my new manager asks me to do. I wonder how long I'll last. I wish I could start again.

After not eating anything with added sugar for about six weeks I'm back to stuffing myself with chocolates. I'm incapable of taking my omega 3 or multivitamins. Or even drinking enough. I feel so thirsty and dehydrated all the time but I just can't get myself to drink more. I'm not able to take my meds regularly either. I wanted to try to take them every day but I just don't remember to take them.

Everything just seems so dull. No I seem dull. I am dull. I feel dull. I can't even think straight anymore. At work I'm basically just coding using trial and error because I can't think clearly enough to actually come up with an algorithm. Even this post is dull.

I know I need to consider anti depressants. I'm seeing my psychiatrist in two weeks. I don't want to.

I feel so unhealthy, both physically and mentally.

I don't really know what to do at this stage. I know.the usual: get enough sleep, eat healthy, exercise. I just can't do them. The stimulants aren't helping anNore either. They just make me feel like crap.
Im just so tired.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), Kaia.S (08-29-18), midnightstar (08-28-18), namazu (08-28-18), peripatetic (08-29-18), psychopathetic (08-28-18), stef (08-29-18)
Old 08-28-18, 06:52 PM

Thanked 26,080 Times in 12,169 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'm not doing well. I'm not even denying anymore that I'm depressed (though maybe I should rather than resigning myself to it??). I'm still doing the basics. Still doing ok with fuzzling. When she isn't around I'm just a vegetable. Sometikes it's almost a relief when I don't have to function anymore. Without her I'm free to let my inner vegetable out..()

At work I've totally withdrawn. I just do something that no one cares about and I don't talk to anyone anymore. Pretty much no one talks to me either anymore. It's a pity. My colleagues are quite nice actually. I could have had a nice time if I hadn't blown it with my mood. I keep missing meetings and don't complete any of the tasks that my new manager asks me to do. I wonder how long I'll last. I wish I could start again.

After not eating anything with added sugar for about six weeks I'm back to stuffing myself with chocolates. I'm incapable of taking my omega 3 or multivitamins. Or even drinking enough. I feel so thirsty and dehydrated all the time but I just can't get myself to drink more. I'm not able to take my meds regularly either. I wanted to try to take them every day but I just don't remember to take them.

Everything just seems so dull. No I seem dull. I am dull. I feel dull. I can't even think straight anymore. At work I'm basically just coding using trial and error because I can't think clearly enough to actually come up with an algorithm. Even this post is dull.

I know I need to consider anti depressants. I'm seeing my psychiatrist in two weeks. I don't want to.

I feel so unhealthy, both physically and mentally.

I don't really know what to do at this stage. I know.the usual: get enough sleep, eat healthy, exercise. I just can't do them. The stimulants aren't helping anNore either. They just make me feel like crap.
Im just so tired.
Call the psychiatrist's office and ask them to let you know if they have any
cancellations so you can get in sooner.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-28-18), midnightstar (08-28-18), namazu (08-28-18), peripatetic (08-29-18), psychopathetic (08-28-18)
Old 08-28-18, 07:36 PM

I wish I had words Fuzzy

<3

Is there anything I can do for you?

(((Wuzzy)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (08-28-18), stef (08-29-18)
Old 08-29-18, 04:45 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

to everyone- seems like everyone needs some comfort

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-29-18), psychopathetic (08-29-18), stef (08-29-18)
Old 08-29-18, 07:47 AM

(((((((BRANDY)))))))

and

(((((((EVERYONE)))))))

and and

(((((((ADDFORUMS)))))))

and and and

(((((((CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FRESH FROM THE OVEN)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-29-18), Lunacie (08-29-18), midnightstar (08-29-18)
Old 08-29-18, 10:08 AM
ADDvanced Member

BrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the roughBrandyDW is a jewel in the rough

I want a SPECT scan (yes I know Dr Amen doesn’t seem to be liked on these forums) however with research and calling my insurance company I found out if my psychiatrist ordered the scan it would be free. But she won’t do it

On Adderall for ADHD, lyrica for Fibromyalgia, lexapro and viibryd for depression and anxiety, cosentyx for psoriasis, cyclosporine for IC,
The Following User Says Thank You to BrandyDW For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-29-18)
Old 08-29-18, 10:49 AM

Thanked 34,109 Times in 15,440 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

My little germ factory brought a snotty nose home from preschool. It lasted .5 days for her and will likely last a couple for me. I hate mucous.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-29-18), psychopathetic (08-29-18), stef (08-29-18)
Old 08-29-18, 11:48 AM

Thanked 26,080 Times in 12,169 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
My little germ factory brought a snotty nose home from preschool. It lasted .5 days for her and will likely last a couple for me. I hate mucous.
The little ones do seem more susceptible. Maybe they haven't developed as
many immune defenses lately.

For some reason my adult daughter brings home more viruses from work than
my granddaughter brings home from school. OMG, she's a junior already!

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
peripatetic (08-29-18), psychopathetic (08-29-18)
Old 08-29-18, 02:55 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,274 Times in 5,374 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

It’s way to damned early in the year for drama.

If anyone can teach me how to not react emotionally before I process everything fully, I’d be grateful.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-29-18), midnightstar (08-29-18), psychopathetic (08-29-18), stef (08-29-18)