ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-14, 10:26 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,903 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tired all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
I have never been able to fall right to sleep. Some people can fall a sleep as soon as their head hits the pillow.
that's crazy!

I don't know how people do that.....
Old 04-07-14, 08:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 7,909 Times in 4,072 Posts
fracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond reputefracturedstory has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen people do that, after two bottles of red wine.
The Following User Says Thank You to fracturedstory For This Useful Post:
Toss4n (11-05-15)
Old 05-05-14, 02:23 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Sleep is very important to keep anxiety levels down
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-14, 02:27 AM

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,180 Posts
Pilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud of

,olmersaten is supposed to help the FDR receptor in the meta gnome.
If this is not occurring this can leed to fibromyalgia.
I don't know weather this is correct but Proffessor Barkley from Australia thinks so.
Old 06-16-14, 02:28 AM

Pilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud of

Oh and Vitamin D is bad. Body makes Vitamin D
Old 06-29-14, 06:20 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Have you had a tsh reflex study done
Old 12-10-14, 04:43 PM
Contributor

FocusPocus10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Oh and Vitamin D is bad. Body makes Vitamin D
links to studies please.
The Following User Says Thank You to FocusPocus10 For This Useful Post:
Lizzie80 (06-29-15)
Old 01-18-15, 02:50 PM

I can sleep all day especially when it's dark, rainy and gloomy like today.
Old 01-28-15, 10:26 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

Delboy31 is just really niceDelboy31 is just really niceDelboy31 is just really niceDelboy31 is just really nice
Smile Re: Tired all the time

Quote:
Is anyone else tired all the time and can't seem to get a handle on it. I have had a lot of blood work done .It's all come back negative. Ialso had a stress test done and cheched for copd and I do have that. I also have sleep apnea and use a cpap machine.
I don't know what copd is, but I have been diagnosed ADHD, unipolar, and for the last 4 years with fibromyalgia and Epstein-Barr.

Like other people I notice that when I am stressed all of the symptoms associated with the above kick in. The worst is when I have a low blood cell count, and I am going through a fibro./Epstein-Barr cycle. The reason I say this is because when my body has to rest, it then triggers depression.

Hope this is helpful.
Old 02-10-15, 09:14 AM

Thanked 1,341 Times in 550 Posts
InvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is anyone else tired all the time and can't seem to get a handle on it. I have had a lot of blood work done .It's all come back negative. Ialso had a stress test done and cheched for copd and I do have that. I also have sleep apnea and use a cpap machine.

Yes. According to my doc, it's a circadian rhythm problem most the time, but i'll just link an article he wrote on it..maybe it will help?

http://www.additudemag.com/adhd/article/757-2.html
ahmeda (03-02-15), moth2flame (09-29-15), Pilgrim (10-19-15)
Old 02-10-15, 09:51 AM

Thanked 21,011 Times in 11,203 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The only time I get tired is when I dislike where I am, who I am with or have no interest in what is going on. Then I'll just sleep to be rid of what I have no interest in.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
InvitroCanibal (03-06-15), Pilgrim (09-28-15)
Old 06-11-15, 06:43 AM
ADDvanced Member

ahmeda will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Have they tested your male hormone levels?
- 29.7.2015 A caveat to above: I actually suffer from secondary hypogonadism (my pituitary gland doesn´t work properly). Treatment wise it is all the same. Still going strong .
Old 09-28-15, 05:30 PM

gothceltgirl is on a distinguished road

I am vitamin D deficient. And the body only makes vitamin D when exposed to sunlight.

People with darker skin have a harder time making vitamin D, like myself. I have a caramel complexion, as well as a paradoxical reaction to sunlight. It makes me feel sluggish and lethargic.

I don't feel that great, plus I have an extremely delayed sleep phase, Im an extreme night owl. I feel best when I go to sleep between 4 and 6 am and wake up between 12 and 2 pm. Working 9 - 5 killed me. I couldn't take it anymore.
Old 09-28-15, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusPocus10 View Post
links to studies please.
Sunlight
Old 09-29-15, 07:40 AM

Tomsak is on a distinguished road

Adrenal fatigue(burnout)? Mercury poisoning from dental amalgams? Magnesium and or zinc deficiency ?