ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-09, 05:52 PM

cama is on a distinguished road
A big HI from Norway

HI!

Im a 27 year old mum from Norway. My son, who is 5,5 y.o was diagnosed with ADHD a month ago, after 2 years "picking his brain". We will start with Equazym on saturday, and are quite nervous/excited about that. Also he has some tics, and hence the meds,the docs will keep a close eye on him. They suspect Tourettes. time will show.

We also have a daughter,almost 4 y.o, and we`re keeping an eye on her for now. might get her for ADD-concideration too..

As for me and my boyfriend, the Dad, we`re classic examples for what you would call in the 80s; brats. the ones that always disturbed everyone. always forgot everything,hated what we didnt like, and of course remembered everything we didnt have to remember and a whole pile of things I dont have the patience to write here right now. aaand Im guessing I dont have to really appologize much for those sort of things here either You guys get the jizt.

Other than that, we have the best kids in the whole frickin world! wouldnt want to change them, just.. nudge them in the right direction for their creativity to flow properly

Looking forward to hanging around here!
Old 09-22-09, 10:14 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,969 Times in 2,474 Posts
novagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant futurenovagal has a brilliant future
Re: A big HI from Norway

Hello cama, welcome to the forums!
Even if I didn't use it in the house?
- Bill Waterson (Calvin and Hobbes)
Old 09-22-09, 11:32 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

firstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to beholdfirstdesserts is a splendid one to behold
Re: A big HI from Norway

Hey, Cama! A big HI back from USA! Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and that it benifits your family.

Visit the Exercise Forum here to check out the Get Fit Club, a group of people changing their lives for the better by caring for themselves enough to exercise.

"Spend a day in my head before you tell me what my problem is!"
Sponsored Links