ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-11, 12:28 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

tambourine-man is a glorious beacon of lighttambourine-man is a glorious beacon of lighttambourine-man is a glorious beacon of lighttambourine-man is a glorious beacon of lighttambourine-man is a glorious beacon of light
Shortages - Share this on your FB Wall

I shared this on the wall of my fan page. Everyone share it on yours!

Adderall and Dexedrine are becoming very difficult to obtain due to nationwide shortages. Guess what drug is not suffering? That's right... Vyvanse. Shire released Vyvanse to replace their blockbuster Adderall XR when they lost the patent. They've now bought out all major generic amphetamine manufacturers, degraded the original formulas, raised prices dramatically, and set up supply contracts with major chain pharmacies in an attempt to force consumers to use Vyvanse.

Shire is the George Lucas of drug companies, degrading classic amphetamine formulations and making the originals unavailable. Don't settle for "newer and better." The originals have worked great for over 70 years.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/hamptonr...-26885839.html

RXed:
Pristiq, 50mg (AM)

Adderall, 20mg 2x daily
Lyrica, 150mg 3x daily
Xanax, .5mg 3x daily

Remeron, 30mg (PM)
Seroquel, 200mg (PM)